BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Beth B.
Easton, PA
My husband and I love this shower gel. I first discovered this product at SAMS Club and we use it daily. It leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturized, and not oily like some gels can. This is the only gel my husband will use now, while I like to switch up the scents by sometimes using the Neurogena Ocean Mist scent. I definitely recommend this product.
Kelly G.
Palmdale, CA
I tried Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and bath Gel before and I really love it, is very bubbly and it feels very refreshing and makes me feel so clean. It also smells wonderful. I don't like the size, its very tiny. but I do love How my skin feels.
Gloria M.
Buffalo, NY
Love using this after stressful days makes my skin super soft I use this shower gel almost every single day and it smells so amazing makes me smell amazing and it last all day and skin stays soft for a few days I will definitely be repurchasing this
Teena W.
Tolleson
When this product came out I was skeptical at first to use it! Then I gave it a try and it was a very deep clean experience! Soap suds were amazing as well but the best part is I had this product for a very long time! Go to when I want a fresh clean!
Shatori L.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
It really it refreshing! This shower gel is gentle on the skin as well as private areas and it lathers very well. The smell is mature, cool, and musky and doesn't have a fruit smell at all so a must for those who favor non fruity and sugary scents.
Becky P.
I've been using Neutrogena's Rainbath for years and it never disappoints. It is my go-to daily body wash. It's gentle formula is great for my sensitive skin and it's not drying like regular soap. I will keep buying Rainbath as long as it's available.
Alisha W.
Dorris, CA
I love Neutrogena products from skin to bath. This bath wash is one of the best. Not only is it huge and a great deal. It's a great clean refreshing sent gentle on the skin. I recommend it to everyone of my friends and is my go to body wash!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer P.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Neutrogena Rainbath has a light sent and keeps my skin super hydrated. A little goes a long way so you don't need to use a lot to see a difference in your skin. I use it once a day right after I shower and noticed a difference immediately in how it locks in moisture. I am a customer for line.
marizel y.
I love to keep this bottle handy during travels, i keep the full size bottle at home. it smells amazing, smooth on the skin, super in expensive and leaves your skin feelings amazing! I highly recommend this product
Briona D.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Neutrogena is a great brand for you skin iv been using the facial wash for years and it does wonders and i also love to use it for my body as well. From time to time i get back pimples from the oil in my hair or just from sweat but a week or two with the neutrogena bath gel and I'm good to go !!
sandy l.