BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Bianka M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I have really sensitive skin that normally breaks out with harsh smells and body soap. This body wash is perfect for all those breakouts. I leaves no residue and I love that it smells so good! I will make another trip soon to Walgreens to purchase again.
Samantha S.
Sunland, CA
I'm currently use this right now and its so great! It smells so good! At first i thought the smell was different than anything I'd tried before so I was a little aprehensive but then the smell grows on you at the way it leaves your skin feeling soft is so great! I love that you also don't need a lot for it to really lather up so a little goes a long way here!
Ana M.
San Antonio, TX
Smells so good and leaves skin feeling clean! I got this item at Sam's club for $17.48. Kind of pricey, One time, there was an Instant Savings event which took off $2 I believe. I use this item every single day for every shower. Would definitely buy again!
Beth B.
Easton, PA
My husband and I love this shower gel. I first discovered this product at SAMS Club and we use it daily. It leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturized, and not oily like some gels can. This is the only gel my husband will use now, while I like to switch up the scents by sometimes using the Neurogena Ocean Mist scent. I definitely recommend this product.
Kelly G.
Palmdale, CA
I tried Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and bath Gel before and I really love it, is very bubbly and it feels very refreshing and makes me feel so clean. It also smells wonderful. I don't like the size, its very tiny. but I do love How my skin feels.
Jasmine M.
Saint Louis, MO
I've used both items for a while now and am in love. The smell is not strong, but just light and it moisturizes very well! This is very gentle and did not irritate my skin. Both of these last a long time and is well worth the price. Definitely try some!
Eric A.
La Place, LA
This can be used as either a body wash or bubble bath, the fragrance is very calming and leaves a subtle but lasting scent on the skin. i find that it cleans the skin very deeply without overdrying. will repurchase.
Paige C.
San Antonio, TX
Nuetrogena Rainbath has to be my favorite scent ever! I use it every time I shower and it makes me feel so fresh and clean. It's a great value for the huge tub and the scent stays with you all day! It's one of my favorite products and my shower essential.
Tanasia J.
Nashville, TN
The Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel is extremely cleansing. It's great for night time showers to leave you feeling fresh before bed. The scent is a bit masculine to be honest, which is why I never used it before going out for the day.
Bryna Y.
Booker, TX
This smells so good and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I use daily and it doesn't not dry my skin out at all. A little goes a long way and I find it to be a good value as compared to other products. I would recommend trying if you haven't.
sandy l.