BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Melissa M.
Dallas, GA
I love this bath gel. A little goes a long way. It is high quality for a great price. I feel fresh and clean after using it. Neutrogena is known for great,effective beauty products for all races. I love this shower gel. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Anjali D.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Oh my gosh! This shower/bath gel is so luxurious! I use a little of it on my damp skin and it helps make my skin soak up all the moisture. The light scent is refreshing and when I finish my shower/bath with this product my skin is soft and dewy! Definitely check it out! I buy mine on amazon and at walmart!
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
I love this body wash. It smells amazing and the scent lasts on your skin for a good amount of time after your shower. It is a little pricey, but it lasts a long time so it is worth it. We have gotten it at Costco, and will continue to buy it as long as they stock it.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
Neutrogena Rainbath body wash and soap is excellent for feeling extremely clean and it leaves my skin soft. I have very dry skin so its perfect to use for me. I purchase This at Target and I first fell in love with it at my moms house. She had some in her shower and I tried it one time and now I am hooked.
Crystal B.
Rutherfordton, NC
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This is one of my all time favorite product by Neutrogena. It smells amazing and it leaves my skin baby soft. I love to use this product after a day in the sun because it keeps the skin very hydrated after some fun in the sun. Definatley recommend trying it
Stephanie S.
I know this is a cult favorite, but whatever the super-strong fragrance it has just repulses me.

No idea why I am so crazy about that-but I cringe when I get a whiff.

I can't speak to the quality or efficacy of the product, as I never got past smelling the bottle.
Vernesha F.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Very great scent very hydrating its a bit costly by very worth the buy the scent is refreshing but not over powering. i would def recommend everyone to try then and to also try other products by this company the are very long lasting and does exactly what is made for i would most def be purchasing again.
Daishianna B.
Patterson, CA
I have the rainforest scent and yasssss. I love this! Paired with my shower gloves this leaves my skin so silky and smooth and with a lovely aroma. It's best to get the bigger bottle this body wash lasted my boyfriend and I for a month and a half .. good stuff
Yaigun M.
Miami
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I love all Rainbath body washes, they are wonderful for a few reasons: Large bottle size with pump so this is really easy to place in the shower and use without having to worry about refilling too often or worrying about bar soap getting gross, and no bottle cap to lose or constantly open/close.
Rachael T.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
An absolute classic at fantastic price. The rainbath shower gel lathers up into the foamiest, creamiest, lovliest bubble with utter ease - one to two pumps in your favorite loofah or sponge is all you need. I absolutely adore the light refreshing fragrance - and the best part is my boo likes it too :)
sandy l.