BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Courtney M.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Lovely to use. Makes skin feel soft and smooth after only a couple of uses.
Smells nice and smells stays for a while unlike most shower gel
Jennifer S.
Buen olor....super refrescante despues del baño deja una sensacion de limpieza y frescura...suelta buena espuma ....y deja la piel suave
Dayana M.
Antofagasta, Chile
I absolutely LOVE the scent! Now I want everything, the oil, the lotion, the body spray... I love it, and yes, I recommend this product
jessica v.
Um exclente produto com uma facilidade incrivel de absorção , uma flagrancia sem igual , sem falar do quanto deixa a pelo super macia .
Paula T.

I love their products and are amazing, I would try to keep more experienced your products and continue to give my opinions about them
Beatriz B.
I really like this one , don't make your skin feel oily , its very mosturizing and smeel delicious its a soft scent and very gently
Dayvanis C.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Deja la piel muy suave y refrescante, con una buena fragancia, además de eso es esencial a la hora de entrar a la tina y relajarse.
Ayesha H.
I love this rain bath it smells really fantastic. Feels great n refreshes ur mood. Skin feels soft all day long. Must have product.
Uchenna K.
This is the most brilliant oil refreshing shower that i met in all my life, is so good feel the levity of the skin after the shower
Zoe Brooke L.
Keeps me refreshed after a shower and it smells great but it isn't sold locally so it is hard to buy. So i only use it sometimes.
sandy l.