BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original

I really like Neutrogena products because they are specialized in skin care, my friends and I tried these excellent products and were delighted with such good results that were reflected in the skin
Narimene C.
1,353 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was introduced to this years ago, it still is just as good as it was when I first started using it. I love the fragrance, it keeps you feeling and smelling fresh. The consistency is very light, you use it with water and it makes your skin very soft. I use this in place of shaving cream, it leaves my skin feeling very smooth.
shivoleth t.
Me gusta mucho por que l sensacion que deja en el cuerpo es de frescura, suavidad, limpieza y con una fragancia que te dura todo el dia aunque haga mucho calor
Melissa G.
New York
I got this product like 4 months ago, and i have used it like 3 times. I don't like it. Don like the feel of sticky on my body.And the scent is too strong.
Angie D.
Lima
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
My friends and I've been used this product, we consider that it's unique because my skin looks different, I mean it looks like baby's skin! We like it.
Charm R.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I love this product..it's refreshing, I live that it's a bath and gel form. Not a lot of residue on the skin. Most recommended product to clients.
Andrea V.
Ea realmente asombroso , estoy totalmente enamorada de este producto, lo uso siempre de manera rutinaria a la hora del baño ,ma ayuda muchísimo
Sheila S.
Utilizó este jabón por que me gusta la sensación que deja en mi piel suave y tersa y el olor me encanta lo recomiendo a toda mi familia siempre
Courtney M.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Lovely to use. Makes skin feel soft and smooth after only a couple of uses.
Smells nice and smells stays for a while unlike most shower gel
Normita S.
I like it because it has a light texture, it is also easy absorcción, moisturizes the skin much.
The presentation is simple but to my taste
sandy l.