BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Sandy S.
Allen, TX
This product lathers and rinses well. It smells ok, not really a big fan of the smell.
Natalie B.
I'm obsessed with the smell of rain bath. It lasts a long time and is A great soap too.
Nancy P.
This one is one of my favorites!!! It relaxes me and the scent is light and refreshing.
Kelly L.
Annville, PA
Love how it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Love the scent that lasts all day.
Melissa C.
Fairfax, VA
I love this product, it help me to wake up every time I take a bath. I truly recommend
Carol D.
Love the scent; goes on smoothly and skin is hydrated. Purchased in Walmart. Good value
Excellent bathtime has a delicious smell very good product recommended it's perfect...
Jessica K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Smells very nice and leaves you feeling smooth without feeling to producty use it daily
Ana P.
Chevy Chase , MD
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I have a very oily skin and this one doesn't help with that. It's smell terrific tho
Arianna L.
Lomita, CA
This is heavenly. I always buy at Nordstrom rack. They have it for a discounted price
sandy l.