BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Heather H.
Atlanta, GA
This is an earthy scented body wash. Neutrogena Rainbath leaves skin moisturized and clean.
Elaine M.
Leander, TX
Love the way the products feels on skin. The pros are scent and how little you need to use
Melissa M.
Moreno Valley, CA
It's nice,it's smells great and I feel really clean when I use it, DONT GET IT IN YOUR EYES
Tiffany R.
El Paso, TX
I love this product I leaves my skin so soft & moistened I strongly recommend this product.
Mayelin A.
Lawrence, MA
Probé este producto hace como 4 años y la verdad no lo cambio es muy bueno. Deben probarlo
Valerie M.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely love this product however when I'm in my jucuzzi tub it creates too many suds.
Ambar P.
I love this shower gel,love the clean smells of leaves and makes my skin super super soft!
This is an okay Iteam! Smells good!! But I wouldn't buy it again! I recommend another item
Jordan G.
Orlando, FL
My favorite. Fresh and fragrance free with a great feeling and fresh washed natural scent.
Amy R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Love love love this! My skin feels so soft and the scent is amazing!!! Favorite body wash!
sandy l.