BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Bella F.
Venice, CA
I absolutely love this product the smell is so refreshing and I always feel good after using it. When I shower early in the morning it's real awakening.Its a very gentle product and feels good on your skin.Ive been using it for about a year and I would say it's up there for one of my favorite body washes
Christy G.
Washington, PA
I love the smell of this and how it works so well on my skin. I was an instant fan after being given this 22 years ago as the product of choice to use on my newborn baby. Yeah, I was surprised I was given this instead of a traditional baby wash product. I still associate this smell with babies and it is still a favorite body wash of mine after all these years.
Isma S.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good shower gel to use, at the time I was trying out more #neutrogena products and thought I would give this a go too.
It's nothing #phenomenal and nothing too completely disregard as well. It's just a #shower gel, I wouldn't repurchase simply because there are so many others out there to try!
Devin N.
Huntington Beach, CA
I absolutely love Neutrogena products I use the sesame oil Body Oil every single day in the shower for great hydrated moisturize skin they are all the products smell delicious and the rain that is an amazing shampoo and conditioner that smells great and leaves you feeling fresh and clean and smelling
Jamie S.
Neutrogena Rainbath is a family favorite. It has the most amazing scent. It leaves you feeling clean and smelling great. It's smells is just right not overpowering. It has lasted the test of time. This was something that my grandmother used and I can't help it but think of her when I use it. It is a scent my husband loves and gentle enough for my kiddos.
Desiree H.
Euclid, OH
I have bought this for my significant other and he loves it but to be honest I would never buy this again the major downfall for me is the fragrance maybe if I try the green tea sent this would change but as of right now no I would not buy this again just not that great to me.
C A.
This is one of my absolute favorite bath soaps! I usually buy mine at Walmart! We've been using the rain bath collection ever since we were little kids at my household. It is gentle with a light sent that stays on the skin all day. It is very cost effective and the packaging is simple and classy! Bottom line: I would recommend and I will repurchase!
Ramya P.
Los Angeles
Neutrogena rain bath shower gel is a must have product during summer.... you will feel very fresh after bath it smells very mild... people who are sensitive to frangrance can also give it a try it is very refreshing type of one... trust me you will not get any odour smell from yourself till next bath... I personally like the product a lotNeutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original
Isabella F.
Irving, TX
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Oh my goodness, I cannot get enough of this bath gel. My mom introduced me to this and for us, this is a splurge, luxury item. It smells amazing, and I honestly see a huge difference in how soft my skin is after using it. The smell also lingers on the skin unlike many drugstore body washes.
Cindi C.
Cicero, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently incorporated the Neutrogena Rainbath Wash & Soap into my daily regime and I must say, it has made my skin so much softer and more radiant. It doesn't have a strong fragrance smell, but it does make you smell clean and makes you feel refreshed. I definitely recommend this product.
sandy l.