BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

michelle c.
North Brunswick, NJ
I like to take a bath, and I have used it all the time when taking a bath three times a week
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Soft and amazing smelling skin after first used as a good difference after long term use tooz
Tonja J.
Great Value. Left skin feeling clean. Didn't dry out my skin and would definitely buy again.
Maria B.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This rain bath is amazing! I highly recommend it , leaves your body smelling great and soft.
Lachina J.
I love love love the smell. Just be careful when you put it in your bath, it can be slippery.
Samantha M.
Baltimore, MD
I like the way it smells and feels on my skin. I feel really clean and my skin isn't too dry.
Carine B.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Otimo para massagear o corpo na hora do banho deixa o banho mais gostoso. Recomendo pra todos
Cristina C.
Buellton, CA
I really enjoyed using this product I have no complaints my fiance uses it more than I do lol
Lyndie M.
Love this product. Always keeps me feeling fresh and clean and leaves no residue my bathtub.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA
My mom uses this product. Its part of her everyday routine. She always has it in the shower.
sandy l.