BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Annah W.
Sacaton, AZ
Smells great. Makes my skin feel soft. A little on the pricey side, but it lasts for a while!
Lyndie M.
Love this product. Always keeps me feeling fresh and clean and leaves no residue my bathtub.
Lachina J.
I love love love the smell. Just be careful when you put it in your bath, it can be slippery.
Cristina C.
Buellton, CA
I really enjoyed using this product I have no complaints my fiance uses it more than I do lol
Andrea S.
Louisville, KY
Locks in moisture, keeps your skin hydrated. Absorbs well and doesn't leave a greesy feeling
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Soft and amazing smelling skin after first used as a good difference after long term use tooz
Alexandria M.
San Antonio, TX
Got to y y rn tub of been bbt for the past year she said that the truck tvungb ububvbinvhkhv
Samantha M.
Baltimore, MD
I like the way it smells and feels on my skin. I feel really clean and my skin isn't too dry.
Keitha D.
Bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
it s a really great product! the smell is amazing and it makes you feel clean and fresh after
Amanda M.
This smells great and leaves skin soft. I would always recommend having this in your shower.
sandy l.