BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Michele C.
Melbourne, FL
Love the bath gel. Use it everyday. I the summer my skin is super dry so this product helps a lot
Jessica G.
Omaha, NE
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This bath gel is so refreshing! Leaves my skin very golden and very soft and I feel very cleaned.
Joy A.
Lafayette, CO
I love the smell of this product. It's a gentle cleaner, not moisturizing, but not drying either.
Alison D.
Corona, CA
Love the the way it's makes my skin feel and I love the smell. Great product, would use it again.
Martha V.
Smells amazing and leaves skin smelling great. A lot of product in the bottle , worth the money
Mary L.
I use this during the winter to counter the winter dry skin. Wish it comes in a bigger bottle.
Ashley S.
Corryton, TN
I Love this product!! It makes my skin feel amazing! Soft and silky! It also had a good smell!
Carsyn W.
Richardson
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Smells amazing. Doesn’t leave any soapy or sticky feeling. Leaves skin soft and smelling great!
Elisa G.
All time classic favorite. Leaves skin super soft when applied right after shower. Non-greasy.
Chris R.
Newburgh, IN
Hydrates my skin. Pleasant smell. I use it as a shower gel and bubble bath. Reasonably priced.
sandy l.