BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

MERARI O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I have used this product. I really like it. This item really cleanse my skin. I recommend this brand
Denise R.
Ashland, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I have used this for years and it feels and smells wonderful... makes my skin feel soft and refreshed
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
LOVE the smell of this body wash. It's definitely pricey, but it makes your shower smell like the spa
Kelly M.
Richmond
Nice scent. My skin felt dry after repeated use. This product is great followed up with the body oil.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Bought this at Costco and I absolutely love it! Smells SOOO good and it's def one of my favorites now
Hannah M.
Left my skin very hydrated! I struggle with dry skin so i was very impressed. I definitely recommend.
Sarah M.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Love this product. Makes your skin feel and smell great. Love that it doesnt leave you feeling oily.
Fanilu M.
Richmond, CA
Completely love it. Makes me feel soooo clean, try it wont hurt you, i feel is alright on the price.
Heather S.
Pomona, CA
Great scent and feel after using, dependable product for moisturizing. A little pricey but worth it.
Tanya K.
Binghamton, NY
Love the way this smells. My skin feels refreshed all day. Feel beautiful all day. Wonderful product.
sandy l.