BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Virginia C.
Liberty, Sc
This product has been a staple in my shower for over 10 years. It never leaves my skin tight or dry, and is the best shave gel ever (doesn't ruin razors). The smell is masculine and nostalgic of something I can't quite describe. I don't usually go for masculine smells, but it manages to be clean like laundry, fresh like citrus, warm like leather, and crisp like rain!!! It's awesome!
Shannon W.
San Antonio, TX
I started using this product because of my mom at first. And although it's a tad over priced I feel for a drugstore product I do like to use this product when shaving my legs. Following it with the rain bath body oil. Leaves my legs silky smooth. It has a nice almost spicy smell to it that lasts on your skin. I totally recommend using both instead of just one or the other.
Crystal F.
Pflugerville, TX
LOVE this Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower! I purchase it at sam's club, and love that it lasts so long. I use in at every shower to help keep my skin hydrated, and prefer this over lotion any day of the week. It's perfect to use when you want to prevent dry skin in the winter or anytime of the year for that matter.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
My grandmother recommend this product to me and I am so thankful she did! She stumbled upon this product at Costco Wholesale and I use it all the time after I shave my legs. I didn't give it a 5 Star rating because I have found other products that leave me legs feeling softer and smoothr for longer than this one does.
April W.
Villa Rica, GA
I love this stuff. It really makes your skin feel so good. Neutrogena has always been one of my favorite brands. This product makes you feel smooth and soft. I bought it at walgreens. and I think I need to go back and get some more. The price is ok. I think it maybe be worth the few extra dollars for the quality.
Jacqueline R.
Nottingham, MD
First off, the soft aroma that comes off when you twist off the cap is great! If you follow the directions and apply right before towel drying this product works fantastically! A great plus is the soft smell stays with you all day.. it's so aromatherapeutic and makes you skin feel soft, smooth and feeling as if you just left the spa. Would greatly recommend the product.
Lindsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this because I heard the bath oil works great and leaves you soft and feeling clean. I would say I do not hate it or do I love it. I would say its ok, I dont think I would og out of my way to buy this again. I think that it works good the smell is nice and seems to last a long time, doesnt feel oily either.
Shereé V.
Alameda, CA
This is my absolute favorite body wash. It smells so fresh and leaves my skin feeling clean yet moisturizer. Both my husband and I use this and have been exclusively using it for 7 years. If you have sensitive skin this maybe the body wash to change your life. I have purchased this at Target and Nordstrom rack. Make sure you get the big bottle because you will love it.
Bella F.
Venice, CA
I absolutely love this product the smell is so refreshing and I always feel good after using it. When I shower early in the morning it's real awakening.Its a very gentle product and feels good on your skin.Ive been using it for about a year and I would say it's up there for one of my favorite body washes
Melanie L.
Tallahassee
This is one of my favorite products. The smell is lovely, it's a warmer scent and is perfect for a relaxing bath/shower. I have extremely sensitive skin and am prone to outbreaks, and this is one of the few products that has never bothered me.

It's definitely recommended. I used to get it from CVS, but it's actually much cheaper from Neutrogena's website.
sandy l.