Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original And Original Formula, Of 3
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 8.5 fl oz;

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Jessica K.
Boca Raton, FL
MUST HAVE ITEM! I absolutely love this body wash. It is literally refreshing and soothing. It’s moisturizing and does not irritate the skin. Super affordable, especially when found in TJ Maxx. Highly recommend to everyone with all skin types.
Emma R.
Lincoln , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a girl with sensitive skin, this is a miracle worker. My boyfriend and I have this in our shower and love it. It smells so fresh and feels so good on the skin. We love the big bottle too, we know it'll last us. Gotta try this!
Nichole H.
Since I have been using this on my face and body my acne has almost disappeared. I dont get the flare ups like I did and it makes my skin super soft afterwards. No drying out no redness. Just softer looking skin. I would totally recommend this product and have to many of my friends who suffer like myself
Nadia A.
Tallahassee, FL
Ok , so I saw this at Costco and it was on a sale so I picked it up , I liked the packaging so I was curious about the product and omg I love it . This is going to be my staple from now on . I love the scent . It smells so fresh to me and not like an artificial perfume you get from other body washes . The price is sooo inexpensive which is a plus for any budget and i like how light it is . Don't feel like it will leave a thin soapy film on my skin( not sure if you know what I'm talking about )
Highly recommend. Love love it and I've only used it a handful of times
Marisol B.
Staten Island, NY
I have a friend that swears by this and I was never every intrigued enough to try it. I am an Lever 2000 bath bar soap person for many years..well that was until I received a 3 pack of this for Christmas from my mother in law. ( she bought it from Costco) I have only used the Original so far and I absolutely love it. I find myself looking forward to my showers just so that I can lather this up and just inhale the scent. A scent that I dont even know how to describe. I find my skin is less dry feeling after this and feels super soft. I am not a convert and there is no going back!
Elaina O.
Mountlake Terrace
Purchased at: Costco
Probably my favorite body wash on the planet. Thick consistency and smells amazing. It seriously leaves you feeling and smelling amazing all day. Highly recommended.
Crystal S.
Seattle
This is my moms favorite type of bodywash. She likes to get in in several scents. The original scent is not to my liking and it isn't great if you have dry skin or eczama. When i use it it dries my skin out badly. It might be okay though if you have a really good moisturizer though
Gina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this shower gel. I’ve been using it for years. It’s a gentle cleanser so it doesn’t leave your skin dry. I buy a huge bottle of this at Costco and they offer discounts via their coupon book once in a while!
Jenna Y.
Cranberry Twp, PA
One of my favorite shower and bath gels of all time. The smell is absolutely amazing and it’s so great on my skin. I especially love it in the summer time because it really moisturizes my skin. Will recommend this forever!
Esté G.
Huntsville
I love the way this smells. I feel like all of the neutrogena products give my skin a good clean feeling and so on top of leaving the showing smelling AMAZING, I leave the shower truly clean. I definitely recommend.

Kohl's