Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashNeutrogena
Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original

Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original

do y’all recommend this body wash? What do you like about it? Does the scent last?
How strong is the scent?
Is this for sensitive skin eczema
Start your review of Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original!
Product Highlights
Such a great brand so of course their shower gel would be good! Great for sensitive skin in reviews
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original uploaded by Lucia A.
This gel cleans, soften and Conditions skin without a heavy leave-behind residue. Skin is feeling better, softy and renewed. Love the fragrance it’s a spicy fruit and herbs that you will enjoy this so much your entire body is awesome with this product. I highly recommend it Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original
Lawrence B.
Waldorf, MD
Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original uploaded by Lawrence B.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This product is really nice. I’ve been using it for a couple months and I love it. The smell of it is soft and cozy. It really does make my skin feel fresh.
Emiley B.
Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original uploaded by Emiley B.
I used this Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original in the shower before I used the matching body oil. I like this body wash, it lathers nicely and does the job. The thing is I would change the scent. It’s not the worst smell ever, but it could be better! Overall it’s a pretty decent body wash😌. #neutrogena #bodywash
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t know that anyone else but I do know I love the scent it makes you feel very fresh and clean I’ve never had another shall shell a bath wash that was his amazing and refreshing as Neutrogena I highly recommend this product it will not disappoint
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original uploaded by marci S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been loving this scent since I was a small child. I can remember my mother coming out of the shower smelling amazing and this scent is always a bit of nostalgia for me. This bottle is absolutely huge, 16 ounces and I will use this continually as long as I live I guess. 😂 It's so moisturizing. I use it as a bubble bath and also a shower gel and I just really feel so fresh and so clean everytime I dry off and leave my shower smelling of spice, fruits and herbs. The best!!
Arianna P.
Arlington , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original uploaded by Arianna P.
Very nice product, I like how it makes my skin very soft and smooth but also cleans very well and helps me take a relaxing bath
Quiana M.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original uploaded by Quiana M.
I have very sensitive skin and cannot tolerate most in store body washes. This rainbath shower gel is super gentle on skin without being drying so it's a win in my books! I wish it went on sale more often.
Heather S.
Monument, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original uploaded by Heather S.
Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original is such a good shower and bath gel. It smells amazing and its very refreshing for sure. It cleans, softens, and conditions your skin and doesn't leave a residue. Its a fragrance blend of spices, fruits, and herbs. You can also use it to shave your legs.
Dhara S.
Ramsey, NJ
Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original uploaded by Dhara S.
Purchased at: Costco
This is literally my primary body wash! It's a great product and it smells absolutely amazing. And to be honest the best part is how it makes my skin feel. After the shower I honestly feel not only clean but also my skin is extra soft! I definitely recommend this product!
Dionne S.
Bellevue, WA
I can't say enough about Neutrogena Rainbath. It leaves the body clean and pure. The scent is light and pleasant. Even great for a face cleanser.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...