BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Buy on kmart*
Nadia A.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
Ok , so I saw this at Costco and it was on a sale so I picked it up , I liked the packaging so I was curious about the product and omg I love it . This is going to be my staple from now on . I love the scent . It smells so fresh to me and not like an artificial perfume you get from other body washes . The price is sooo inexpensive which is a plus for any budget and i like how light it is . Don't feel like it will leave a thin soapy film on my skin( not sure if you know what I'm talking about )
Highly recommend. Love love it and I've only used it a handful of times
Marisol B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
I have a friend that swears by this and I was never every intrigued enough to try it. I am an Lever 2000 bath bar soap person for many years..well that was until I received a 3 pack of this for Christmas from my mother in law. ( she bought it from Costco) I have only used the Original so far and I absolutely love it. I find myself looking forward to my showers just so that I can lather this up and just inhale the scent. A scent that I dont even know how to describe. I find my skin is less dry feeling after this and feels super soft. I am not a convert and there is no going back!
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
This bath gel for the body is fantastic. The 'Rainbath' scent is the epitome of sensual. The spicy aromatic scent is intoxicating, while the cleansing is gentle. I sent a bottle to my friend out of state as a gift, for the heck of it, so she can enjoy it too. She loves it :) It cleanses without drying the skin, and the spicy amber essence is so sexy. This is the best deal you will find for your money. I get mine at Costco, 40oz large bottle for best price.
Kirsten G.
Dallas, TX
I buy mine at Costco and get it for a steal of a price. As well as being super affordable it smells amazing. It has a bit of a deeper woodsy smell but that works nicely with my everyday perfume. I find that my skin isn’t itchy and doesn’t feel dried out when I use this. I love this body wash. Something will have to really stand out for me to switch.
Anika M.
Plainview
I LOVE the smell of this body wash. It’s not an overpowering scent but is earthy and calming. I struggle with body acne but this always gets the dirt right off my back and I love it. A big bottle lasts you a long time. 10/10
Gladys R.
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
This is my favorite shower gel. It leaves your skin feeling fresh clean with a soft aroma, it washes away easily without leaving residue behind. This product doesn’t over-dry your skin, it doesn’t clog your pores. I have sensitive skin that gets irritated easily but with this one i don’t have that problem. I have been using this for years.
Ashley S.
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
My favorite body wash! The scent is unlike anything else on the market. I love using this as a shaving gel, I get such a nice and smooth shave with it, even better than a shaving cream! This leaves my skin feeling soft and clean but not stripped or dry at all. 100% would recommend
Allison G.
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 8.5 fl oz; more...
This is my favorite Rainbath body soap. It has a very neutral smell, it is somewhat hard to describe without trying. But I love the way it smells on myself and my fiancé. I buy a big bottle at sams usually every month or two and it lasts. Keeps us feeling clean and refreshed.
Samantha T.
Richmond, TX
I love this product and how  easy the formula is on my skin. I have sensitive skin and there are no skin irritations to this and it is so easy to use and apply. I purchase this from Costco as it ia better deal and this is the only one they typically carry. This scent is a bit stronger but I certainly feel clean. I love that when I forget skin cleaner I can use this as a substitute and it doesn't dry out my face.
Gina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Love the smell of this shower gel. I’ve been using it for years. It’s a gentle cleanser so it doesn’t leave your skin dry. I buy a huge bottle of this at Costco and they offer discounts via their coupon book once in a while!
sandy l.