BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Body Wash

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

• I love Neutrogena product....but never try this bath gel..is the ...3 Answers
Kirsten G.
Dallas, TX
I buy mine at Costco and get it for a steal of a price. As well as being super affordable it smells amazing. It has a bit of a deeper woodsy smell but that works nicely with my everyday perfume. I find that my skin isn’t itchy and doesn’t feel dried out when I use this. I love this body wash. Something will have to really stand out for me to switch.
Hannah Z.
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 8.5 fl oz; more...
I love this stuff. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. It doesn't irritate me at all. I love the scent, but I could see some people disliking it. It's very affordable and available at most drug stores and Ulta. I'd recommend and repurchase in the future. Way cheaper than aesop and smells almost as nice.
Samantha S.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This is the most amazing body wash. It goes on smooth, doesn’t dry out my skin, and smells amazing. I absolutely LOVE that I can use this for saving. If it had one con ( I don’t even really count this as one) I just wish the scent lasted longer once out of the shower.
Samantha T.
Richmond, TX
I love this product and how  easy the formula is on my skin. I have sensitive skin and there are no skin irritations to this and it is so easy to use and apply. I purchase this from Costco as it ia better deal and this is the only one they typically carry. This scent is a bit stronger but I certainly feel clean. I love that when I forget skin cleaner I can use this as a substitute and it doesn't dry out my face.
Tara L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Love the smell of this shower gel. I’ve been using it for years. It’s a gentle cleanser so it doesn’t leave your skin dry. I buy a huge bottle of this at Costco and they offer discounts via their coupon book once in a while!
nkiruka I.
I love the refreshing feel and scent of this body wash. I am eager to try other fragrance. I'm sure I would love them. I have been using Neutrogena product for a few years now and I have never been disappointed.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
I wasn't really satisfied with this product. It honestly didn't hit my expectations knowing that I love Neutrogena products. It wasn't lathering and wasn't a change in how my skin felt after.
Kaitlyn H.
Favorite body wash! It is perfect for sensitive skin and I love how it doesn't leave a film on my skin like some body washes tend to do. Fresh smell and perfect for men and women!
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
I love the scent of this and the way it makes my skin feel. I use it as a body wash and a bubble bath, it is o the pricey side but it lasts so long I don’t even care and I feel like I do get my money’s worth out of it!!!
Kyra C.
I love the scent of this body wash! Works for the whole family because the scent is unisex! The value is amazing especially if you can find a value size at someplace like Costco!
sandy l.