BY NEUTROGENA #45 in Body Wash

Rainbath® Shower and Bath Gel cleanses, softens and conditions skin.

Its unique fragrance of spices, fruits and herbs provides a clean, fresh burst that awakens your senses and refreshes your entire body. A rich, conditioning lather leaves skin in better condition.This special formula rinses clean, without any heavy residue.

• I love Neutrogena product....but never try this bath gel..is the ...3 Answers
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
This shower body wash is more like a a shower oil, however it does smell AMAZING! Absolutely love getting out of a shower or bath smelling like this product! Unfortunately though as someone with sensitive skin - most moisturizers don't absorb into my skin and instead just cause negative reactions (I.e. Red spots or similar) or leaves behind a thick oily, heavy residue that isn't hydrating and tends to eventually make my skin break out. I assumed this would be the case with the product after seeing the consistency and feeling it too and really wanted to like this but sadly it only made me feel oily and my skin just gross although it did smell good? It may work for those without as sensitive skin but unfortunately not for me.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami
I've loved the original Rainbath gel for a long time, but it's been very hard to find lately in my area (Mid-Atlantic Seaboard). When I finally found it, I found the smaller size only at an outrageous price. Even so, I bought it, but when I returned to purchase it again, the store no longer carried it. Needless to say, I was thrilled when I found it on Amazon for a reasonable price, in both the 8 and 16 ounce sizes. (I wish they had the 32 ounce in the original scent.) I love the way it makes my skin feel soft AND clean, unlike many other mosturizing cleansers. The appealing scent is distinctive ... somewhat spicy and fresh.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is #1 pick/favorite body wash in the whole world. This is my FAVORITE and i mean most FAVORITE body wash i have ever used and owned. I haven't had a bottle of this in quite some time, because the price of this stuff is seriously high. If Walmart came out with their version of this, I would definitely buy it. This body wash is worth the 14$, I just cant afford to spend 14$ on a body wash. The smell is incredible. The quality is incredible. I just cant afford a bottle all the time, otherwise this would be my body wash in my shower at the moment. I praise this stuff. A rainbath in a bottle. Straight BLISS
Dulcie V.
Dulcie V.
Saint Paul, MN
I am a fan of Neutrogena and have heard rave reviews about the body wash/soap. I tried it and enjoyed it for the most part. The aroma was pleasant and while it stayed with me throughout the day, it was never overpowering. I felt like it did a decent job with getting my skin clean. The cons of the wash are that it seems to be, for me, a forgettable product that leaves no lasting impression after it is done. I also wish it would expholiate just a little bit and for those who need a "deep clean" feeling this is not for you. I would suggest it as an everyday body wash..
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I think I bought this at Costco, I forgot because it's been a little while and I seem to buy a lot of body wash:) oops. Lol. Anyways it works as well as any other body wash I would say no major differences. This is another bone where I wasn't super excited by t scent though. Personally I would opt for a different body wash in place of this for fragrance purposes. I'm not sure how much it was but if I remember correctly it was a little pricey for the brand. I personally am not a huge fan but to each there own if u wanna try it go for it:)
A'Jorica B.
A'Jorica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this shower gel. I use this along with the Neutrogena Body Oil, and my skin always looks flawless! What I love most about Neutrogena shower gel is that it is not drying like others that I have tried. The scent reminds me of higher-end shower gels, without the harshness. Another plus is that I can use it throughout the year. Before i started using this, I would have to change my products as the seasons change. I have tried the scents, they are equally as pleasing, but this one is my favorite scent.
Christine F.
Christine F.
Los Angeles
I really like the scent of this. It's not overpowering and smells clean. I like how it conditions my skin and the smell lasts a while. I don't even have to wear perfume if I shower in the morning using this as the soft scent lasts all morning. The pump is convenient as well and I am glad it utilizes a pump to get the product out. Only downside to the pump is once you run low you will have to unscrew it and figure out how to get the last of the product out.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hendersonville, TN
First used this body wash while on vacation and staying in a rental property. From the first wash, my husband and I instantly fell in love. It smells great-not to manly or girlie. The lather is incredible-a little goes a long way. From the first use it made my skin soft enough to where I could forgo lotion post-shower. When we returned from our trip, we bought it for our ourselves and for our 8-year old son. I will never use another body wash!
Renee D.
Renee D.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Often body washes and soaps dry my skin out. Because I've used Neutrogena facial washes and know them to be extremely gentle, I decided to give their Rainbath renewing shower and bath gel a try.

My skin never felt softer or more refreshed! The alligator patches and itching have all but disappeared. I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry and sensitive skin like myself! Especially now that we're headed into the winter months.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Chelsea, MA
I have used this bath and shower gel a long time ago about 15 years ago to be presice, I havnt gotten it lately because I changed recently to olay shower gel but I remember I adored the scent. It was so refreshing. It left my body moisturized and I felt so clean when i used it I can't find it anywhere anymore tho but I definitely would recommend it to anyone that loves awakening scents for their morning shower that can find it!
sandy l.