BY NEUTROGENA

Body Wash Neutrogena Rainbath Gel 8.5 oz. Pump Bottle Scented see more...

Nicole H.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this as a gift and didn't think I'd like I'll it, but now it's one of my most used body washes. It has a very natural and earthy yet refreshing scent and reminds me of the natural bar soaps they sell at Whole Foods. The scent is fragrant enough to enjoy in the shower, but not too overpowering and does not linger on the skin. The scent quickly dissipates and I wish it was a little stronger, but still nice.
Kay L.
I’ve been using this body wash for years. I buy a huge bottle of it at Costco (they sometimes go on sale). I personally like the scent. One thing I don’t like about it is that it can be a little drying in the winter months, but nothing a little body lotion can’t fix!
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
This body wash has not been missing from my bathroom for years now. I repurchase again and again. It lathers nicely and the smell is perfect. So perfect that I even got my boyfriend to start using it because it's not an overly flowery scent it's almost spicy without it smelling too manly for me to use. It's pricier than a bar of soap or other body washes but it's worth it, a little goes a long way and it doesn't strip your body of moisture like a lot of other body washes that have fragrance do.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
I prefer other scents to the original but that’s personal preference. I’ve used this my entire life and I love this stuff. It really leaves you smelling great and of course feeling clean. I like the large size and easy pump too. I order them in variety 3 packs on amazon which makes it convenient too
Gladys R.
I got this product on target $23. I love The smell, good price for a big bottle. Leaves my skin with a presh scent easy to apply in you body, relaxing feeling after taking a bath. It is affordable i have been using this for like 5 years.
Mia M.
This stuff smells SOO clean!! the scent really attracted me for that reason. It’s not floral, it’s not too strong or overwhelming.. it’s just right. It’s not too pricey either for a lot of product.
Carmen M.
Cortez
This is a very nice body wash that cleans well without being drying. It also has a nice, gender neutral scent so it can be used by both men and women. I normally don't purchase this unless it's on sale as it is fairly pricey.
Faith D.
This is the best body wash I have ever used. It makes my skin so soft and it smells SO good! It also can be used for shaving and bubble baths! Please buy this, you won’t regret it!
Leena P.
Santa Clara
Love love love!!!!
Using it from years, love the smell, feel and texture. Perfect for everyday usage.
Danielle K.
Fords
I absolutely Love this product!!! It feels amazing and the Smell is Everything! Cross between warm amber & sandalwood! ♡ This affordable body wash will make your shower feel like you are in a spa! I highly recommend this product!