Neutrogena Radiant Cream Concealer Ivory - 024 fl oz

Neutrogena Radiant Cream Concealer Ivory - 0.24 fl oz

Flawlessly conceal your skin's imperfections with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer. This skin perfecting cream concealer blurs and conceals the imperfections of your skin, like dark circles, acne and blemishes, and has a creaseless finish. Featuring a lightweight, non-comedogenic formula infused with peptides and an antioxidant vitamin E blend, it gives your skin a refreshed glow without clogging pores. Use this concealer for a layer of medium to full and buildable coverage under makeup application, and feel free to wear it on the entire face, including the under-eye area. Color: Ivory. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Radiant Cream Concealer Ivory - 0.24 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley R.
Eatonton, GA
I love this concealer! It matches my skin perfectly and does a great job of covering up my blemishes and hiding my under eye circles. I also use it as an eyeshadow primer base and it helps my eyeshadow stay in tact longer.
Mabel M.
Lake Alfred, FL
Neutrogena Radiant Cream Concealer Ivory - 0.24 fl oz uploaded by Mabel M.
es el producto ideal para corregir las imperfecciones de tu piel. Esta fórmula uniforme difumina la apariencia de las líneas de expresión dejando un acabado suave y sin arrugas.
Alexandria M.
To start off...I have dry skin and dark circles which I have consistently had my entire life, even when I was 12. I've never found the perfect concealer that I absolutely love. Either they look too cakey, too full coverage, didn't hide enough of the dark circles or I wasn't able to put any powder. I've pretty much gotten used to the fact that i would never find something that works for me. I guess it's just something you grow accustomed to. I happened to stumble across this in a pharmacy and I picked it up on a whim, after it first came out. The colors bisque and light work for me- I have to mix to find my perfect shades. When I first purchased I noticed that it wasn't building enough coverage if you immediately start blending. So I apply my skincare, my tinted SPF, then bisque, then light closer to inner corner, wait a minute then blend with a beauty blender. This product has never failed me. It always looks perfect. I like more of a natural radiant finish. You can still see my skin through it, and it doesn't look cakey. I apply a little powder underneath my eyes. This product has never failed me, always looks perfect even if I'm hiding a breakout. I highly recommend this product. Neutrogena Radiant Cream Concealer Ivory - 0.24 fl oz
jordan B.
oh
Neutrogena Radiant Cream Concealer Ivory - 0.24 fl oz uploaded by jordan B.
Neutrogena Radiant Cream Concealer Ivory - 0.24 fl oz uploaded by jordan B.
So, before we get into this review I have a standard for concealer for me lol, I have oily skin but I also like the dewy natural look so I need something not too matte but not too oily without thick coverage. Let me just say, this product is the B E S T. I bought this at target a while ago and the shade matches me perfectly! (I got the one the review is for) its got a lovely radiant finish that doesn't make me super oily and it lasts quite long. Its so creamy and blendable that you could use your fingers quickly if your in a rush and be flawless. It covers up acne well (not completely but I don't mind, I have mild acne) and is one of the best I've tried. If you do like full coverage though this would not be for you, as its more light/medium. Great 😃
Gina D.
Rhoadesville, VA
HOLY MOLY. This is soooooo good. Lately (within the last year) I have really embraced natural makeup and beauty, after years of loving a full face. This is a radiant medium coverage concealer. I can’t see this working for oily skin but if you are normal or dry you’ll love it! it smoothes over texture and creates a smooth under eye. This is definitely a dupe for Nars Radiant creamy concealer. It is slightly buildable but it’s not full coverage so if you like full full coverage I would look elsewhere
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
This concealer has a very odd feel to it. It seems thick when you apply it but doesn't cover well. I need full coverage having rosacea redness and pustules. I have only tried it once so I will give it a couple more gos and see if I like it. First thought was a meh.
Courtney P.
Granbury, TX
This has become my go to drugstore concealer! Doesn’t settle into fine lines and never looks caked. To get great coverage I do have to let it sit on my skin a minute befor I blend it out
Mary H.
Tallahassee, FL
I’m new to the concealer game, but this seems to do what it needs to do, and I don’t have any complaints.
Miriam L.
Paso Robles, CA
This product was the perfect shade for my skin tone, which I find is quite hard to match as a fair skin. It goes on smoothly and blends easily, with no irritation on my sensitive skin. It provides full coverage as well, which I enjoy so I don't have to layer multiple times to get the coverage I want under my eyes and on breakouts. noticed did plump up the skin around my eyes quite nicely. It also wore all day and did not run off, which is also very important. As a product junkie and a picky consumer, I love this concealer and will purchase it going forward as it hits all my marks for a quality, is easy to use, and is affordable.

Looking for your answer?