Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsNeutrogena
Neutrogena Radiance Boost Brightening 100% Hydrogel Mask

Neutrogena® Radiance Boost Brightening 100% Hydrogel Mask

Neutrogena® Radiance Boost Brightening 100% Hydrogel Mask

Funciona para cualquier tipo de piel?
Got this for Christmas, do you like it?
Does this mask have a nice fragrance ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Radiance Boost Brightening 100% Hydrogel Mask!
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Neutrogena® Radiance Boost Brightening 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a fantastic face mask to use when skin is looking dull and tired. It has one of my favorite ingredients niacinamide which is fantastic at improving skin dullness, minimizing enlarged pores, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, and improving uneven skin tone. The serum is quite hydrating and absorbs into the skin really well. My skin looks bright and healthy as well as hydrated and dewy. It is a mask that I keep on hand.
SkynCara L.
Neutrogena® Radiance Boost Brightening 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by SkynCara L.
I did not notice and long term effects beyond a 24 hour period, but it definitely had Immediate results that lasted throughout the day. I’d definitely buy this again, especially on days I wear no makeup or just sunblock.
Anita W.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love all of the Neutrogena sheet masks. Although, I’ll be completely honest in that I don’t notice much of a difference between this one and the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask. They are both very hydrating and have that silicone jelly texture which I feel leaves my skin feeling extra bouncy. This mask will leave your skin soft, supple, yet firm at the same time and will give you a serious glow.
Abigail A.
San Antonio, TX
Neutrogena® Radiance Boost Brightening 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Abigail A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mask is amazing! The best part is the vitamin B3, really give you the radiance and boost of hydration I really like the sheet is jelly and thin with a good amount of serum, it doesn't have any smell which is great, I think is affordable and magnifique! I apply once a week and I can see the difference, highly recommend for this cold weather for extra hydration!
Laura P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the Neutrogena sheet masks. This one was good - it comes in the hydrogel mask that is super hydrating. I didn’t notice much of a difference in the brightness of my skin after use. Regardless of the brightening, it still gave my skin a hydration boost.
Sammie E.
white Lake
I always get those masks from Ulta, they are easy to use, affordable and give nice result .
Jessica P.
Wilmington, DE
I usually try mud masks or peel off masks. This was my first time trying a gel mask. I have a thing with textures so this one definitely felt weird. It's slimy and cold to the which took a minute to get used to. After getting it on my face it would slip so I would just lay in the bed with my eyes closed for 15 minutes. There is also a considerable amount of product in the packet. I wasn't used to this so it spilled out when I sat the pack down. Once the timer was up, I was finally able to peel the slimy mask off and my skin was so glowy and moisturized. I took some of the serum out of the packet and just slathered it all over my face until it dried. I now have 4 packs of there hydrogel masks just waiting to be used. It's definitely worth the slime.
Veronica S.
1,204 reviews
This is a very nice hydrogel mask from Neutrogena. It has a very nice smell to the mask. It's very simple to use and makes my skin feels super soft. I did notice that it made the texture better and did brighten up my skin. The only reason I didn't get five stars was because the fit of the Mask wasn't as good as others I've tried in the past.
Fatima Zahra M.
Avon, IN
Neutrogena® Radiance Boost Brightening 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Fatima Zahra M.
I tired this Tyler R. mask and I did this review for who doesn’t try it yet . . -The mask came in 2 parts (top & bottom. - the material is not paper/cloth/cotton . . - it has a gel that clings to your face and doesn’t give the “cold shock” like other masks. . . - it comes with a lot of serum so make sure you use the extra. . . - super great smell, easy to apply easy to remove. . . - no clean up, no need to wash off after , you are not left feeling sticky , the rest of the serum sinks in so quickly. . . - the mask can cover all the face even eyes and lips so if they need some hydration too go ahead and wear it into full face. . . - I love the brand and neutrogena always has quality products and this new radiance mask does not disappoint, my skin was left soft, radiant, really moisturize , looks healthy, feeling of the gel is so much cooler, soothing, however, it didn’t brighten my skin like it says on the package maybe I need some more to retry it.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,764 reviews
I live these Neutrogena sheet masks. Especially the hydrogel masks. I decided to try this mask after trying the two others. I usually go for hydration but this one is masks also for brighter skin. I love that they always have extra serum and the bottom of the package, to use on my neck and chest. The masks material is very soothing it’s so relaxing. I would recommend this masks to anyone looking for some hydration with some added brightness