BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Your makeup will love it. Enjoy superior broad-spectrum sun protection that spreads on easily and absorbs quickly for a weightless feel. Plus our sunscreen provides an even finish, so it works beautifully alone or under makeup and moisturizers.

It’s also formulated with PureScreen® Technology -- a blend of 100% naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients -- free of fragrance, dyes, oils and irritating chemical ingredients.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Sweat and water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • PABA-free

Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ for persons with eczema or sensitive skin conditions.

How To Use:

• Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients:

Titanium Dioxide 5%, Zinc Oxide 3%

Inactive ingredients:

Water, BHT, Bisabolol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, Ppg-12/smdi Copolymer, Silica, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisiloxane.

Purpose:

Sunscreen

Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings:

For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor ifrash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions:

apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information: protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

• How does this product feel? A lot of mineral sunscreens f...1 Answers
  • I was thinking about buying this to try out wondering. Wh...2 Answers
  • This looks too good to be true. I hate sunscreen. It alwa...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Pure & Free® Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 50
  • "I have vert sensitive skin and this sunscreen is the best for that! its derm tested and feels great on the skin!" in 64 reviews
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
This is one of my favorite sunscreens for the face! This wears great underneath makeup. It is super runny and thin but it blends right into the skin similar to Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ or Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42. I highly recommend this for a more affordable option!! Leaves a bit of a white cast but underneath makeup, yo can’t tell!
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
I use this underneath my makeup occasionally and I really like it. It is a little grainy and leaves your face looking a little ghostly, but that goes away after a few minutes. You just need to make sure you really work it into your skin first.
Savanna M.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this product because it’s thin & it doesn’t leave me feeling greasy, with my already oily skin. Probably wouldn’t work for darker skin tones because it may leave a bit of a white cast but doesn’t show on light tones!
Katie L.
Don't use if you have oily skin. I was hoping this would work for me, and I was really disappointed when it didn't. I was shiny within minutes, despite using matte makeup and primer. Don't waste your money.
Barbara S.
San Juan
Layers beautifully under makeup, not oily, does not irritate sensitive skin. Only issue is a slight bit of white cast due to the zinc oxide but it is easily corrected with makeup. Highly recommended.
Hi Y.
This is a great zinc and titanium dioxide based sunscreen. It comes in a bottle with a shaker inside to mix the contents before use. Reminds me of some of the East Asian sunscreens that have been out for sometime. Its a great product for those needing a thin liquid style sunscreen rather than a silicone/oil based sunscreen. It does leave a whitecast but will subside after a few minutes. The biggest downside to this product is the grittiness when you first put it on your face, so be sure to exfoliate well before using.
Kim M.
Definitely has that white zinc tint to it, but my pale skin reddens easily so I don’t mind having that sheer white hue for a few minutes after application. I use this before I’m about to go outside on a walk, etc. in the summer months, but it would go well under makeup, too. If your skin is dehydrated, I think this would show the flakes, and at the same time this can contribute to oil - but again, I also wear this before exercising outside so I am going to get oily anyway...I’d buy again though, because I wore it on my face in the Florida summer sun and didn’t burn or break out :)
Trina A.
Thomasville
This review is coming from a brown skin lady so I wanna mention how this sunscreen looks white on me and my family. I use it because the ingredients are gentle and passed EWG tests. It’s hard to apply and damages anything you leave it on like leather. There has gotten to be a safe sheer sunscreen out there somewhere but until then, I will have to deal with this one.
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I took a vacation to California recently and picked this up in a travel size since I was only bringing a carry on. I used it everyday and it felt light and didn’t leave my face super oily looking like other sunscreens do. I was able to bring it with me since it fit into my purse as well. It smells nice, and it worked great for my sensitive skin. Definitely worth it!
Grace G.
columbus
FAVORITE sunscreen ever to wear under my makeup! So light weight and non greasy. I love how thin it goes on and it blends effortlessly into my skin! I drip it on my face and rub it in. Feels so good on my skin
Anna C.
East Peoria , IL
Has anyone had this break them out?
Takeisha M.
Mesa, AZ
Do this work on darker skin?
Carolyn T.
Bloomfield, NJ
Does anyone with dry skin skin use this? is this moisturizing enough to use on its own or do you use a separate moisturizer?
bobbyjo c.
south Bruce peninsula, ON
I was thinking about buying this to try out wondering. What the price is and if it's good buy also does it work thanks in advance
Krystal S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Is this gentle enough for your face? I have super sensitive skin on my face when it comes to sunscreen.