Neutrogena® Pure & Free® Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 50
Your makeup will love it. Enjoy superior broad-spectrum sun protection that spreads on easily and absorbs quickly for a weightless feel. Plus our sunscreen provides an even finish, so it works beautifully alone or under makeup and moisturizers.
It’s also formulated with PureScreen® Technology -- a blend of 100% naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients -- free of fragrance, dyes, oils and irritating chemical ingredients.
- Sweat and water resistant (80 minutes)
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ for persons with eczema or sensitive skin conditions.
How To Use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Titanium Dioxide 5%, Zinc Oxide 3%
Water, BHT, Bisabolol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, Ppg-12/smdi Copolymer, Silica, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisiloxane.
Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor ifrash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other information: protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabricssee more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
I find the claims to be true.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos