BY NEUTROGENA #6 in Baby Sunscreen

Help shield your baby’s skin from the sun’s harmful rays with NEUTROGENA PURE & FREE Baby Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 60+. Specially formulated to be extra gentle on your baby’s delicate skin, this water-resistant lotion helps prevent...

• Does this sunscreen leave residue on swimsuits? 8 Answers
  • My son has sensitive skin like me would this irritate his...3 Answers
  • How well does this work I would love to get it for my son!1 Answers
Emma D.
I really like this sunscreen as it completely protects my skin from the sun. I almost always use this sunscreen on my face to prevent my sensitive skin from burning. If I do get sunburned anywhere on my body, I always up this on my skin to prevent the burn from getting worse. This sunscreen doesn't let a single ray of sunshine through so if you are worried about getting burned this sunscreen is for you!
Ai L.
Goodyear
My son has very sensitive and dry skin just like me so I use it for him. We live in Arizona. So we really need sunscreen all the time. I think If you have sensitive skin this is the one very safe and protect your skin.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I trust this sunscreen with my little ones skin because I use the adult version of this. It's super thick and won't just come off after your baby gets wet. Highly recommend and is quite affordable.
Amy S.
Nassau Bay
Works great on my toddler! Held up for a Disney World vacation day, no burns and no skin irritation. Neutrogena® Pure & Free® Baby Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60  sweat off as easily as others, my son tolerated application well, and it works as expected. We are very satisfied with  it!
Amanda M.
Garner, NC
I love this sunscreen! I use it for both myself and my son who both have sensitive skin. When my son was a baby he also had terrible eczema so I was looking for something that would not irritate the eczema. This sunscreen was recommended to me by several moms and our child care provider. I like that it is mineral based and not full of a bunch of chemicals.
Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
I use this for my baby and I also use it on my face. Less chemicals than other sunscreen brands and good protection! I love it for my little one and does good on my face!
Nathalie T.
Riverside, CA
When it came to my babies sensitive and delicate skin I wanted a sunscreen that would not only protect him from the sun but wouldn't irritate his delicate skin. So I aimed to this sunscreen and I loved it. It's the only sunscreen I place on my child when. I know we will be in the sun all day.
Taylor G.
I actually used this on my face and spray lotion for the rest of my body. I have sensitive skin and this did not bother me at all and kept me from being sunburnt. I definitely recommend this to others!!
Hannah F.
Kokomo
So I have not personally used this on my face because it’s so babies but this is a really good sunscreen for babies. It’s a decent price and works great on all babies, even ones with sensitive skin. I would recommend it to anybody.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Works well keeping baby’s skin protected. Smells nice and not too strong. Didn’t burn my child’s eyes. Rubs in nicely and absorbs well into the skin. My daughter has very bad eczema and this was gentle enough for her. Worth it!
Jessica J.
Does this sunscreen leave residue on swimsuits?
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
My son has sensitive skin like me would this irritate his skin?
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Opinions from adults that have used this? Thinking about trying this for the summer lol
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Is this good for sensitive skin??
Christina M.