BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Does this sunscreen leave residue on swimsuits? 8 Answers
  • Opinions from adults that have used this? Thinking about trying t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin??2 Answers
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Lotion more...
My favorite sunblock for my toddler! I used it when he was a baby and I continue to use it! It’s the best alternative I’ve found to the Aerosol spf from other brands and other sunblock creams! I love it! It is fragrance free and gentle for my toddlers skin!
Keylee P.
I have to use baby sunscreen on my tattoos and this used to be my absolute favorite since I have sensitive skin and burn easily. However, the formula changed this year and it’s absolutely awful. It’s too thick and goopy and rubs off on EVERYTHING. And since it doesn’t spread easily I get burnt in patches. I don’t recommend this. The old formula was PERFECT though.
Gail D.
Taunton , MA
I use this as an extra coverage sunblock on my face on days I will be in the sun. I always carry it with me just Incase. It works well to prevent the dark “mask” I get from sun exposure.
Britney B.
I was looking for a new sunblock for my 15 month old son and looked online for which sunblock is the best and this is the one that came up so I bought it and altho its pricey for such a small bottle I absolutely love it and protected my sons skin well and I will continue to buy this one.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Works well keeping baby’s skin protected. Smells nice and not too strong. Didn’t burn my child’s eyes. Rubs in nicely and absorbs well into the skin. My daughter has very bad eczema and this was gentle enough for her. Worth it!
Ashley M.
Auburn Hills, MI
This sunscreen is easy to apply, gives great coverage, and I can use it on both my kids and me. It does a great job protecting us from sunburns. This is the only sunscreen I buy. I love it.
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
Works and is great sunscreen but it's oily and seems to trap body oil and cause more acne. I was disappointed in that but it does protect you from sunburn so it is doing its job.
Alyssa F.
Great overall sunscreen with a only a few negatives. My boyfriend is a welder so he is exposed to UV rays from torches constantly. I am an aesthetician and I feel it is my duty to save his poor skin. Before or without sunscreen his neck and face would get sunburned all day 5-6 days a week. I found this on sale at my local drugstore and figured it must be gentle and it's 60+spf! Now knowing sunscreens I'm sure it is probably more like 40+ but I tried it out on him and myself and upon opening it doesn't have a strong odor which I prefer. I usually hate the smell of strong sunscreens. It has a craft glue type smell. Not bad. It goes on the skin nicely, spreads easily but is a little bit hard to rub in. It leaves a bit of a white cast (due to the heavy spf) so just be aware of that if your taking pictures and putting makeup on. It soaks in nicely and does not feel greasy after on the skin for a few minutes. My boyfriend comes home barely burned now!
Brooke A.
McKinney , TX
I love this product, the price is great for the size, especially if you subscribe. I've been wearing sunscreen on my face every day for the past decade, and I'm really impressed with this one. I have sensitive skin that reacts badly to chemical sunscreens. I've never had an issue with this one. It wears very well under makeup and leaves a less shiny finish than even the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer. Like all physical sunblocks, it does give a faint white cast, but nothing too bad. I tend to apply this to my face and brush my teeth while I'm waiting for it to settle. I apply foundation immediately afterward and it doesn't lift it off or affect the texture. For some reason, the Neutrogena Sensitive Sunblock is usually more expensive than this one even though they have identical formulations.
Nicole T.
I really like this sunscreen. It worked really well on my kids and has a high 60 spf. It doesn't go in thick or greasy so it doesn't stay on your hands for the rest of the day! It washes off easily and doesn't have any horrible odors and smells pretty good. I'd definitely use it again! Great sunscreen for babies, kids, and even adults! Neutrogena Pure and Free Baby Sunscreen
Jessica J.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this sunscreen leave residue on swimsuits?
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Is this good for sensitive skin??
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Opinions from adults that have used this? Thinking about trying this for the summer lol
Christina M.