2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #74 in Sunscreen

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Does this sunscreen leave residue on swimsuits? 8 Answers
  • Opinions from adults that have used this? Thinking about trying thi...2 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin??2 Answers
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Waipahu, HI
For the longest time, I used this for myself. I like the high SPF and since it's for babies, it provides gentle protection and is perfect for sensitive skin. I live in Hawaii, so I need sunscreen everyday, and this has never broken me out or caused any other side effects - plus I've never gotten sunburned!

I actually am using this for babies now, as intended, because I constantly babysit for my sister's twins. I wish that I'd been more educated about sun protection when I was growing up, but at least I can help these little ones avoid skin damage from the sun! I always make sure to use baby sunblock on them when we go out, whether to the beach or the park or just a walk through the neighborhood while they're in the stroller, and this product has kept them sunburn-free! Will definitely continue to use this for them.. and myself. ;)
Thy P.
Thy P.
This works well for my son even though he's four now. He has extremely sensitive skin due to his asthma. And this does not seem to exacerbate it flare out. It's a high SPF. It's a good trusted brand. Neutrogena has always made many products that I've used in my household over the years. I trusted. The only thing I don't like about it is that it feels very thick. And it doesn't absorb into the skin that quickly. It makes it look like he has a white face for a really long time. Unless you drop that off. But it's still a brand that protects and regardless of the thickness of the cream. And it doesn't make his skin look worse. So I'll probably continue using it unless I find something better.
Ashley ❤.
Ashley ❤.
Sunscreen is so important, no matter how much melanin one has. I love this because it is made for babies so it won't contain a lot of junk found in most sunscreen. Neutrogena is a great drugstore brand, known for its gentle skincare. It has a high amount of SPF, it doesn't have that strong sunscreen smell, and the packaging is cute. Unfortunately, it is not translucent and leaves a white cast in the skin, some thing to watch out with darker skin tones. It is also slightly sticky, but not really noticeable. Overall, I will buy this again, it's a good product.
Misteen M.
Misteen M.
Anchorage, AK
Trust in a brand is Important when considering what you use on a babies delicate skin and Nothing compares to Neutrogena and the incredible reputation of quality skin care products. I would highly recommend this product and brand to anyone, no matter what age.And to those needing quality products and sun protection for your little ones. I love Neutrogena and will Never use anything else to protect my grandson and my sensitive skin.
Cyndi s.
Cyndi s.
South amboy, NJ
I cannot express in words how perfect a product Neutrogena pure & free baby sunblock Lofton. My family went to the outer banks for vacation. My children were as fair skinned after the trip as before we left. My 2 grown sisters saw the results on my children and next thing i know everyone with us was using the lotion more than the kids. Lol. So in my family that is the highest praise.
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
This is my go to sunscreen for my baby girl. She has red hair, a fair complexion, and super sensitive skin, and this is the only sunscreen that works for her. It is pricey, but effective, and well worth it to me. The smell is a tad unpleasant, but maybe I am just accustomed to the great smell of other sunscreens. All in all, it's a fabulous product that I will continue to purchase.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Brooklyn , NY
Neutrogena Pure and Free Sunblock is the hands down best sunblock for babies. I had tried others but my daughter had terrible reactions to those. This lotion works great and isn't greasy! Plus it was sensitive enough for my littles ones skin which was fantastic. My husband and I use Neutrogena for ourselves and we absolutely love it. This is a must for anyone with a baby!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Huntsville, TX
This is a great sunscreen if you need a mineral sunscreen, I have a problem with most chemical sunscreens making my face feel like it's on fire which I get hot. I have used this for years on my face and body with no problem. Now this is without makeup,I haven't tried putting makeup over it. It does give you a white cat too your skin is the only down side to this product.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
Their original formula is too thick for my liking, but this one works perfect! I used to work for a dermatologist and we gave this out in sample sizes to our patients. When I moved, I was sad to have to buy my own, because it is a couple bucks more than other suncreens, but totally worth it. my husband and I live in Hawaii now so this has become a daily use for us.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Torrance, CA
I like this brand because it doesn't leave a sticky residue on my 7-month old son's skin. I feel like he gets enough sun protection & has not gotten burn thus far. It goes on relatively easy/smooth & seems to stay on, but I still reapply every 90-minutes or so since he inherited sensitive/delicate skin from me. And best of all, it doesn't irritate his skin.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Great Outdoors Expert
Does this sunscreen leave residue on swimsuits?
Karen S.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Opinions from adults that have used this? Thinking about trying this for the summer lol
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Is this good for sensitive skin??
Christina M.