BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Samantha O.
This sunscreen is very gentle on your skin and good for sensitive skin. This definitely exceeded my expectations and I will buy this again. You can get it at drugstores. It lasts a long time and a little bit goes a very long way!
Rachel R.
Orleans, IN
It's hard to smooth into the skin. It often leaves white streaks, but it does a good job of keeping the skin protected! Wouldn't buy it again however, because of the difficulty of rubbing it in.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I've used this for years on my kids and it's always worked great. I feel like there's always bad reviews about this brands sunscreen but I never had and problem with it! We continue to use it.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
I have VERY sensitive skin, and I'm actually allergic to most sunscreens. However, this product is easy on my skin, and I love it! I used to only use it on my face, but now I will use it all over my body! It's a little on the expensive side, but sooo worth it!
Gabby B.
Love this product. It's perfect for sensitive skin and the small is super light so I don't get a headache. It's very lightweight and soaks in easily after a shower.
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
Standard formula, goes on streaky and feels greasy like most sunblock. It does the job and it's affordable, easier to find in the summer of course. I keep one in my diaper bag and one in the car to reapply every few hours.
Samantha B.
Manchaca, TX
I use this on my one year old, not just when we're going swimming or anything but every day we're going to be in sunlight. She suffers from sensitive skin and this product is extremely gentle and moisturizing for her skin.
Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
My children and I use this when we are going to be going out in the sun for extended periods of time, even walking. I like the texture. It isn't greasy. It's a lot easier to apply that most and there isn't a weird odor.
Melanie D.
Layton , UT
Wasn't a fan of how it applied. It smelled great but I had to keep applying it because it's very thin. Didn't do well on coverage under the CA sun. I purchased it at Target. I'd like to see more organic ingredients in it.
Caroline C.
I use this for my baby and sometimes even just for me. We usually get t at target. Repeat user. It is a great product. Perfect for my baby's skin when we go outside. Definitely recommend this to all the mamas out there.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?