BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Bree V.
Columbus, GA
The only sunscreen I use. Period. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only stuff that I have tried that doesn't break me out in hives. I use it all over even though it's for the face. Love this stuff!
Ciera B.
I know this is advertised as baby lotion but I do use this as an adult. I think it is a great addition to someone with sensitive skin's skin care regimen. It is also a very affordable unscented and safe lotion
anum k.
I didn't really like this. It made my face look white and dry. I got it from target. It was disappointing but I think it would of be great if i use it during hot and humid days then maybe ur wouldn't let my face get oily and keep it matte.
Julia A.
Stratford, CT
I've used this in my toddler son. Reasonably priced for the quality. I like it better than Banana Boat or some of the other drug store brands. However it's so thick. But I guess that's kind of inevitable with sunscreen. I would buy again.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
This sunscreen is kind of chalky and I'm not really a fan. It's hard to spread and doesn't rub in very well. It does the job but it's just not my favorite. I've used it with both my kids because I'm afraid to use adult sunscreen on them
Amy W.
Paola, KS
Great product for babies and young children. I reapply every couple of hours if we are outside for an extended period of time. Didn't irritate the delicate skin of my children. Would recommend this product.
Adrienne C.
Omaha, NE
This is perfect for summer! It may go on somewhat thick, but it WORKS!!! I have sensitive skin, and if it's good enough for babies then it's good enough for me! It takes a little while to dry, but it definitely works! I wouldn't go to the pool or beach without this product!
Vicki G.
Maywood
I mean I love smelling good like a baby! Lol love this item. I bought it at target once and ever since then I buy it love the smell and how it makes my skin feel.
COURTNEY R.
spring, TX
Love love love this for my daughter. She has very sensitive skin and so far this has been the only sunscreen to protect her adequately from burns and not need several applications while also not leaving her with a rash or dry spots.
Yeni E.
Vancouver , WA
I used this lotion for my baby because his skin is super sensitive. First time user and I'm surprised is very effective I bought it at Walgreens. I really like it. Really recommend this to you all. Hopefully I get to try more neutrogena products.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?