BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Love this product for my 10 month old! It is soft and gentle on his skin. The price is good for what you receive. I purchased it at Target and was very impressed in the product. I would say maybe make bigger bottle?
Jessica W.
Millsboro, DE
This product is great for babies and adults too! Great to use on faces as it is oil free and covers nicely. It is a staple piece in our pool and beach bags. The smell is great too! Highly recommend to all parents of babies who live the pool or the beach!
Taylor R.
richfield , OH
I love it! I can use it on my face and it doesnt make me break out like other brands do. It is light and doesn't leave me feeling oily after. I have very sensitive skin and I do not have any adverse reactions from this product. I will use nothing else!!!
Yalancia P.
Merrillville , IN
This products works very well it comes in great packaging and it isn't very pricey at all it's very gentle and effective I brought it online because I'm an online shopper i think they did great with this formula
Dezhanea B.
kissimmee
My mom uses this on my sister before she used to sun burned a lot and be really red but ever since my mom started using this it's been really protecting her from the sun I like this product a lot and I recommend it for anyway who had these issues to
Taylor P.
I really enjoyed this product not only because it was not greasy and did not have that nasty sunscreen smell. But because it was healthy for my baby and kept her from sunburn. It did not come off during swimming either.
Bethany S.
I've started to use this for myself as well as for my daughter.  Non-greasy and the children's versions are always better for sensitive skin and breakouts.  I'm carrying a tube in my work bag on a daily basis.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
We got this for our son for the hot and sunny FL summers. We apply it every hour to be safe and he is still pale and has never had any issues in the sun. I like that I'm able to control where it goes and it offers better protection than a spray.
Amanda H.
I use this sunscreen on my face and always have other suncreams leave you feeling oily but not this product my only complaint is that you do have to reapply every hour or two if you are going to be out side all day make sure to bring it with you
Amber B.
Springdale, AR
I use this sunscreen on my baby, toddlers, and my own skin. It works great and is gentle enough for all of us. We haven't been sunburned when wearing this. I purchased it at Walmart and would recommend it to others
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?