BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Sara G.
Madrid
es perfecta la mejor crema suiza para las heridas y etc . os la recomiendo a ustedes , por mi la mejor
Claudiane C.
Hidratação perfeita,macies na pele e cheiro discreto ,deixa a pele mais aveludada e com frescor
Melissa E.
La Prairie, QC
It is so important to protect their flawless skin and neutrogena has kept my little ones safe
monserrat c.
Santiago
Mw wncanta ete preducto , de todas maneras lo recomendaría .
La cobertura que tiene es genial
N N.
I definatley recomenned this product. It is very good for a babay because it is very gentle
luciana A.
Este protetor solar é ótimo pois além de cuidar da pele não deixa com um aspecto pegajoso
Sharon M.

Has a very rich smell and moisturizes you well, the smell lasts a long time on the skin.
Nathaly A.

It's good, I use it with my cousins ​​and do not let them burn or oily skin is very good
Micaela D.
Chile
I like the way in that leaves my body, recommended, soft and clean, that more is I wish
Morena P.
Alexandria , VA
I love this product
I know is for children and baby
But i used for me and is very good
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?