BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Janice M.
I tried this product to my baby but sadly her skin got irritated after applying it. So I used it instead and so far I liked it..
Reham E.
Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
Love it very much
Cleaning and moisturizing and soften the skin
Give soft skin
Help to remove the acne with continuous using
Jorja F.
This is a nice and gentle sun cream to use when going out into the sun for several hours and I found this worked on my skin
missty c.
Saint john, NB
I used this on my son . He never seemed to burn . Its great . Glad that I bought it I try to go with products that I know
Adriana S.
Juana Díaz
My mom uses this to my little brother, he is a success when going to the beach or pool, very protective. I recommend it.
Kate D.
Barrie, ON
This is an average baby product. I feel it is not too greasy and lasts a decent amount of time before needing to reapply.
Nilthelio S.
Essa loção e para bebês deixando a pele do bebê bem hidratada e cheirosa ao longo do tempo. Sem ter cheiros muito forte
Tiffany J.
Lincoln
Excellent quality product, completely beautiful on my little ones delicate skin, I would highly recommend to anyone
paisley m.
used on my daughter when she was born and i love how much it soothes her. definitely great for fair sensitive skin
Jeniffer M.
mia crema super buena para los bebés,creo que es una de las mejores del mercado,el tacto super bueno ,lo aconsejo
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?