BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Diane L.
Oviedo, FL
This is one of the only two sunscreens I can use on my super sensitive face. I love it!
Lizzette K.
Pharr, TX
Great lotion and great enough for adults too. Wears very well and does not feel greasy.
melissa a.
thermal , CA
i love this on my son smells amazing sooo hydrating its my go tooo i love it soooo much
Alejandra P.
Una muy buena loción hidrata muchísimo sin hacerte sentir pegajosa ni cuando sudas....
Yasmin T.
MIAMI, FL
I have it always on my purse, and I use it too on sunny days with my regular skin care.
Katherine D.
Pensacola, FL
I love this stuff! Gentle on babies skin. Applications don't leave you and baby oily.
Jena E.
N Ridgeville, OH
This was a great lotion for my little one this summer!! It was gentle and not greasy.
Me encanta por qué mi piel delicada no se siente pegajosa ni se queda toda apelmazado
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
Nice smell and really smooth on baby's skin! I would recommend this product for sure
Christina S.
Olympia, WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I use this for my children and it is one of my favorite products, very happy with it!
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?