BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
MacKenzie D.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have used this on my baby brother many times and it smells so good! And makes his skin soft!
Rachael K.
Montgomery, IL
Baby loves it. Not oily at all. Very lightweight and worked as it was supposed to ! Fair price.
Used it for my baby niece and it worked wonders. Light on skin and didn't irritate her one bit.
Clarissa R.
It left my skin feeling fresh, and smooth, it was at cvs for a good price, and great packaging.
Juliana D.
This is great for babies i think it does make their skin a little pale but overall works great.
Bernice A.
Moses Lake, WA
Worked good the scent doesn't really last long but I liked it cause the scent was very light
Shunnika L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best lotion for a baby. I love the smell and left my babies skin soft and silky.
Laila H.
Modesto, CA
I used this all the time and my skin is sensitive so this is perfect! I would buy this again
Jenna J.
Waldorf , Maryland
This stuff makes your skin so soft and refreshing. I use it on everything but mostly my hands
LEAR32687 | ANYURAKARI Q.
This sunscreen is really great. No nasty chemicals and it doesn't feel thick or suffocating.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?