BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
member-b9701a909
Mexico
It's amazing, it's very well for de skin and cheap. All women duty to prove this product of Neutrogena.
brittany r.
Belleville, IL
Used this when my sun was a baby. kept him from burning and was nice and gentle on his sensitive skin.
Heather T.
Scottsboro, Alabama
Great for kids! Doesn’t run in eyes and it’s truly tear free which is a must have for your little ones
Kali W.
Raleigh, NC
Great for my sensitive skin. Has a nice smell and is very moisturizing. Wears well, not sticky or oily
Yuli M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is the only sunscreen i use on my two daughters , they have sensitive skin so this one works fine
Judih D.
229 pennsylvania ave, apto 2
Excelente producto para nuestros bebes, funciona de maravilla a su piel y le da un excelente cuidado
member-ca44ae949
Mexico
I am in love with this product is the best that can be, its consistency is perfect and its smell too
Luz R.
Great on my skin as well as my 5 year old daughter. She jas very ashy skin amd this helps with that.
Heather S.
Georgetown, TX
Has a great smell to it and surely kept my baby safe from harmful Sun rays. Definitely a repurchase.
Amber H.
phoenix
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I use this ALL the time on myself and on my baby. Great for sensitive and fair skin. Highly recommend
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?