BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Randall B.
Bowie, Tx
We use this on my two year old daughter and we like it because it doesn't run down in her eyes when it gets wet
Amanda C.
Nashua
Love this for my baby. Not too greasy and easy to put on. I feel confident that she is protected from the sun.
Anna Jane D.
I love this stuff. I use it on my son all the time. It makes his skin so soft. His father likes to use it also.
Cindy N.
I am so fair I have to use a baby sunscreen and this is great and not too thick or smelly. I live on sunscreen.
vanessa f.
Gardendale, TX
Smells good. Lasts. Great SPF. Did not make my son's sensitive skin act up at all. And no sun burn works great
Jane G.
Williamstown, NJ
Me encanta para mis bebes los protege del sol y les deja su piel suave es ideal para la piel de nuestros bebés
Krystal E.
My super sensitive skin loves this sunscreen. Its the only one that doesnt break me out or burn my skin! Love.
Kendra B.
Brighton, CO
Love this sunscreen. I use it and so does my baby. So far it hasn't made me burn and it is not oily on my skin.
Mika C.
I like using the baby lotion because i think it's much gentler on the skin and they tend to be smoothr also!
Yaline O.
Oh really i liked smell good and is good
I recomended for all, its good quallyti i don't know really love it!
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?