BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Lindsey E.
Ankeny, IA
This is the only sunscreen that my daughter can use. She's now three but still has super sensitive and very fair skin.
Hayley M.
Edinburg, VA
Good product, I use it on myself because I have sensitive skin and it works great! Wish it was a little cheaper though.
Jannet M.
Smells like a dream! I love baby scented products! It does its job when ever I need sunscreen and it's a high SPF too!
LaLa W.
Works like s charm for my toddler during the hot summers. It lasted for hours without smudging or her getting dry skin.
Ambria O.
This is a gentle sunscreen that provides good sun coverage but it leaves a thick white residue that you can not rub in.
Amy M.
Sugar Creek, MO
Liked using this when my baby was little. It didn’t run and get in her eyes and it protected her from the sun. Win-win!
Jennifer L.
I love this product for my children. It's soft, silky , and smells great. It is very affordable . A family favorite.
Pamela P.
Lockport, NY
Has a light feel, if you have too much product it's feels greasy on the skin, use it sparingly. Has great protection
Tatyana B.
Leave my skin very soft. It have good smell. I use at least three time a day. I love how my skin feel after using it
Jessica O.
Liberal, KS
Leaves skin soft smells good and its by far the best lotion leaves skin feeling alive I always carry one in my purse.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?