BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Nicole K.
Canton, Ga
I have vitiligo, so this is very nice cream. It is very gentle, not too greasy. These have a good price for the nice quality.
Alysia F.
Grandy, NC
Just used this on my daughter this weekend at the beach. Worked amazing for her sensitive skin! And also has an Amazon smell
Alexis T.
I use this a lot because I burn easily so if I know I'm gonna be in the sun for a long time I use this so I don't get burned
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
This is excellent and wonderful on my toddler's delicate skin! We've used this from 6 months on, and I swear by it. Love it!
Kathie P.
Hartland, WI
Good scent and not too much or too obnoxious. Also soaks in to skin fairly fast and is overall a good sunscreen for children.
Averie P.
Spring, TX
Haven't used this in a while but when i did i used it as a primer because i have sensitive skin and would get sunburnt easily
Samantha T.
Very soft & gentle to skin. A small piece goes a long way. Also very good as a primer for makeup. Can also be used for babys
arlene L.
El Paso, TX
I use this on my baby girl all the time and i love it. It doesn't leave her skin irritated. I sometimes use it on myself too.
Zoe G.
San Antonio, TX
My children have very sensitive skin. We tried several sunscreens that wouldn't cause them to break out. This worked great.
Brittney S.
Evans, GA
Didnt leave my face feeling nasty like most sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin, and my face didn't break out after use.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?