BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Angela R.
Seffner
I have sensitive skin so this helps to protect my face from the sun as well as from break outs. Does not leave a greasy residue.
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I have used this product on all 3 children when they were smaller. They never burnt and it was long lasting without a greasy feel
Rosa E.
Neutrogena has the best skin products. It's cheap and very useful. Always good on sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
Abby W.
Union, MS
I love the coverage this product provides. It keeps my skin- I use it on my own face- protected without leaving it oily or shiny.
Angel R.
Allen Park, MI
I really want to try this on my son for the summer. I'm trying to find a really good sunscreen for my kids. It's super important.
Alma G.
Fort Worth, TX
This neutrogena pure & free baby lotion its really fabulous when you apply . I recommend this if you want a better looking skin.
Judy T.
I really like this it is great for babies and small children as we really need to take good care of their delicate beautiful skin
Miriam T.
Rockford, IL
I liked it for one of my kids but the other had a severe allergic reaction to it on his legs. However it worked good on my oldest
Taylor A.
Love this sunscreen! We use it for our 1 year old. It doesn't smell harshly like sunscreen and isn't greasy. It works fantastic.
Jessica S.
Saginaw Michigan USA
I liked this product for my kids, I even used it. I do believe it was gentle for my kids sensitive skin didnt have any issues.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?