BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
My skin is oily so don't like to use sunscreen that clogs my pores,thankfully this stuff works great and doesn't make me break out.
Monica V.
What better product to use for my baby other than Neutrogena sunscreen! It keeps him very protected and doesn't irritate his skin.
Brittany W.
Canyon Lake, TX
I have used this on my daughter for a while now. It's a great value for the price and I love that it's not oily or greasy looking.
Katherine S.
Richardson, TX
Simple, cheap sunscreen that is gentle and protects my ivory skin from harm. Has no smell. Thick but smooths well and isn't greasy.
Michelle M.
Boone, IA
This was amazing! My grandson is allergic to sunscreen but he is able to use this! I don't know what we would have do e without it!
Kristen L.
Las Vegas
Perfect sunscreen - no chemical sunscreen all physical sunscreens such as titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Thick but spreads easily
crystal v.
I have sensitive skin and I am also allergic to regular sunscreen. This sunscreen is great! Never had an allergic reaction to it.
Mollie C.
Leon, WV
Smells good, moisturizing, but must reapply often. Water washed it off quickly. My baby was allergic and has super sensitive skin
Elizabeth P.
I use this on my son. It works best and is safe to use on my baby's face. I would recommend this product to anyone with children
Nancy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to use this sunscreen all the time for my face ! It's very good does t smell bad at all like other sunscreens .its great .
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?