BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Emma M.
West Haven, CT
I'm a nanny so I have to make sure I have sunscreen that's safe for my kids. This stuff is great! There's no strong smell and it's very sensitive so it doesn't irritate their skin. I always go back to this product. It would be nice if they had it in a solid stick form though. Otherwise, awesome product.
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a brand I trust and when it comes to my kids, I chose this brand to protect them from the sun. I loved how it is quickly absorbed by their body. It helped avoid sun burns and their skin tanned very nice and even! It fits in all my travel bags and did wonders last summer... we live in California so we use it a lot!!! I'm already stocked for spring break!
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
Love this sunscreen! Works wonders. Many other sunscreens out there will make your face so greasy by the end of the day and this one won't! And not to mention it is also long wear so you don't always need to reapply a little goes a long way!!!!!!!!
Camryn G.
ELK GROVE, CA
I LIVE for baby products especially after a long day in the sun, the gentleness of the baby ingredients allow for my skin to be soothed and rejuvenate. Even if I happen to be burned in the slightest the baby lotion takes care of any dry spots.
Lisa S.
Slidell, LA
This sunscreen is a must for my husband's sensitive face. He has rosacea and redness which gets worse in the sun and with many sunscreen ingredients as well. This product protected his skin with no irritation or redness. Because it is a zinc oxide based sunblock, you do have to rub it it thoroughly or you get the dreaded white cast.
Sara T.
Warrington, PA
One of my favorite sunscreens. I love the smell and it goes on really well and doesn't stay a white mess all over your face for long. I never get sunburnt when I use it, and I'm not the best at reapplying. I wish they didn't market it as baby sun screen but I totally don't care i'll use it regardless.
Jennii S.
Wilmington, DE
I like this sunscreen for baby, I trust in this brand, I ah result to be very good, for me it is difficult to trust baby products since I am afraid they give negative results but this ah had the opposite. I recommended Neutrogena. It's very good♡
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this as well as I use it on my baby during the summer. We both have sensitive skin and it doesn't itch or irritate our skin. The packaging is cue and it's worth the price. Just wish the bottle was a little bigger to last a little longer.
Cori C.
I love this for my newborn. It offers great coverage without being sticky, has never irritated her sensitive skin, and is small enough to keep in the diaper bag without taking up too much space but still lasts for a good while as a bit goes a long way.
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love that it's a #1dermotologist recommended sunscreen. A little pricey for the size but well worth it. Perfect packaging for on the go. I really like that it's tear free as well and water resistant.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?