BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Hannah A.
Greenville, NC
Love this for my daughters sensitive skin in the Summertime! Smells great and works wonderfully at protecting her skin from burning!
adrianna d.
West Palm Bch, FL
My skin felt extremely soft and it smelled so so good, also it didn't leave that whole white look on me like sunscreen usually does
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
I use this on myself and my daughter! Perfect coverage from the Florida sun! SPF is the perfect amount for both myself and a baby!
LaShaundra  S.
Great for all skin types! Not greasey nor does it have a scent. One of the best you wont be disapointed very responable price also.
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I only use this because of it being free of alot of all things that seen to want to irritate my psoriasis. Love all their products.
Pam S.
I keep this at my house for my grandbabies. It is the best product on the market. I use nothing else!! Love love love this product
Symphony C.
Richland, WA
Great sunscreen for babies and kids, I got it because it was highly recommended. Never have had an issue with using this sunscreen.
Mickey R.
Smells awesome and works amazing if you have super sensitive skin. Acts super soft to the touch and works good for babies too lol.
Courtney K.
amesbury , MA
Baby lotion is my go-to my skin is so sensitive and get very dry in the winter it's the best way to hydrate and lee my skin soft !
Josie G.
Washington, DC
This product is awesome for sensitive skin!  It's lightweight and doesn't feel like sunscreen, it feels like a regular moisturizer.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?