BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Beth L.
College Station, TX
Goes on smoothly and is not oily. I would definitely buy this again even though the price is a little higher than I would normally pay.
teresa s.
Stafford, TX
I like to buy this whant because i hace muy todller and well i live un tx is really hot in here and claro es summer y hay q cuidarse
Pamela O.
Lawrenceville, GA
Leaves my skin smooth has a nice smell to it my skin sometimes acts up with dryness and I add a little bit on my skin makes it smooth
Denise B.
Pico Rivera, CA
I use this on my baby nephew. And not once has he gotten sun burn. And we still use it. And we make sure to reapply after a few hours
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Love having this baby lotion for the ability to moisturize my sensitive skin on the go. Great classic product that smells wonderful!
Nairovy C.
Bronx , NY
one thing that i like about this product is that is good for delicate skin and help to hydrated your skin  and make it soft and relax.
Martha A.
Westbury, NY
My sister uses it for my nephew's and we love li
the way it blends in your skin it's not greasy and best of all it protect their skin
Cinthia A.
Moncks Corner , SC
This lotion is great it's for babies but as an adult I use it cause it has SPF 50. I bought this product at Walmart at a good price.
Alicia S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My daughter's got very sensitive skin. Fair skin too. She needs a good quality product for sunscreen. This product I highly suggest.
Hannah A.
Greenville, NC
Love this for my daughters sensitive skin in the Summertime! Smells great and works wonderfully at protecting her skin from burning!
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?