BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Heather O.
Kokomo, IN
I used this product on my son when you was little bitty. I had no negative issues with this. He had no sun burns, so mission accomplished
Memory A.
Lake forest
Works great for my fair skinned baby girl with very very sensitive skin! Would highly recommend. It's reasonable in price too! Win, win.
Amy M.
Henderson, KY
Love this lotion. Bought this for my niece with sensitive and dry skin. This didn't irritate her skin at all and was super moisturizing.
Whitney R.
Derby, KS
This sunscreen is great for my sensitive son. He has broken out with many others so I just buy this one. It's non greasy and rubs in well
Johanise V.
Bradenton, FL
Its preaty good it does it work the only thoback for me its that it a little bit to oily. And also that its a little bit difficult to buy
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
I am an adult, but this is my favorite sunscreen. I have sensitive skin, so it doesn't bother me at all. It's not greasy and blends well.
Crystal R.
San Bernardino, CA
Absorbed fast to baby's skin. Wasn't sticky or oily. Had to keep reapplying though. I didn't really like the smell. Still an ok product.
Ashley P.
I used this on my da ugh ter and niece and loved it wasn't slimy like other sunscreens and it didn't bother them to pit it on th either.
Christina W.
Marianna, FL
My baby needs the best sunscreen and she gets it. Want it to protect her from the sun and keep her moisturized when outside in the sun.
Isabella A.
Richland, WA
I am allergic to sunscreen and this didn't break me out. I do not know why but it could have to do with the fact that it is for babies.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?