BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Melanie R.
Vancouver, WA
I used to use this for face lotion because it's not oily and not to heavy. If you need a cheap moisturizer for your face that works great.
Ashley B.
I have a toddler and I loved using this when we were in the sun. It's not greasy and the botitle fits perfectly in the diaper bag or purse!
Whitney C.
Dothan, AL
I use this product because it's great for sensitive skin and it's not fragranced! I trust this with my two kids as well as on my own body.
Heather N.
New Orleans, LA
I used this on my children once and they got more sun than I liked, I've also read that Neutragena is not the best sunscreens on the market
Ashley B.
I used this on my baby for the first few years. I felt it covered well and last long. Was still gresasy, but not as much as other sunblocks
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
This sunscreen I've used since my daughter was 10 months old. It's helped keep her protected from the sun without irritating her baby skin.
ashley w.
Winston-Salem North Carolina
My son has very very sensitive skin and this didn't break him out or give any irritation which I loved definitely will be using it again
Heather O.
Kokomo, IN
I used this product on my son when you was little bitty. I had no negative issues with this. He had no sun burns, so mission accomplished
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
I am an adult, but this is my favorite sunscreen. I have sensitive skin, so it doesn't bother me at all. It's not greasy and blends well.
Ashley P.
I used this on my da ugh ter and niece and loved it wasn't slimy like other sunscreens and it didn't bother them to pit it on th either.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?