BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Raven H.
Sevierville, TN
This was recommended from my baby's dermatologist. You always want to take extra care for their sensitive skin, and this product does just that.
Chiara C.
Chinle, AZ
Great lotion! Its marketed for children, but I still use it for my face and I'm 22. helps with moistening as well as doing its job as sunscreen!
Katie Beth K.
Anderson, SC
This was a great product! It is great coverage for my toddler's fair skin & leaves me feeling confident that his skin is protected.
Heather J.
Hartville, MO
This is the best sunscreen I could find for my daughter who is very sensitive. This lotion did not cause a reaction and had great staying power.
Jennifer S.
Shreveport, LA
Good product I actually use it for my face because it is more gentle on my sensitive skin I'm not a fan of sunscreen in general but this works ok
Nikki A.
Zanesville, OH
This is just ok in my opinion. It works but is slightly greasy. I don't love all the chemicals it contains especially when putting it on my baby.
Erin B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Since we burn easily, we prefer to use this brand for our family. It is fantastic because it doesn't leave you feeling greasy like other brands.
Kara J.
I love to use this for my baby! It's effective and affordable. It lasts all day! It's gentle and smells great! I would definitely recommend this!
Star J.
I use this sunscreen for my kids. I'm glad it's free from harmful chemicals. It does leave the skin white, but better that than the chemicals.
Kirstin H.
Taft, CA
This is one of the only products I'll use on my girls! It's light and fresh. It was gentle on their skin as babies and now that they're older.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?