BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Ivelisse V.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this product because is so light that it doesn't leaves my skin oily. It doesn't have a strong smell and the white color fades away fast.
Tamara C.
Norman , OK
Now I love this since it all zinc ! The only this Is you really have to work it in since it goes on really white ! But spf 50 and 21% zinc I'll take it
Aimee C.
Bluefield, WV
Love this sunscreen. I use it for my son as well as myself. It isn't too heavy or too light and it does a great job of protecting my skin from the sun
Bethany W.
Beaver, WV
Keep my baby boys skin soft and protected from the sun. He's never broken out or had a reaction from it. When used regularly he's never been sunburned.
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
I've actually used this as an adult and really liked it. It's makes my skin soft and supple. My aunt has very sensitive skin and uses it all the time.
Sierrah G.
Westerville, OH
Very light and won't clog pores! I enjoy using this on my face since it is not oily. I enjoy using sunscreens that aren't absolutely horrible for you!
Emily C.
I love the Neutrogena baby sunscreen for my super fair face. It doesn't have a strong smell and no worries if you get any in your eyes. Great product!
Charlie S.
Wellington, OH
Love ! Worth the money ! We got this for my 1st when he was a baby and we are still using it for our 2nd. Great for sensitive skin and covers nicely!
tammy r.
Lake City, FL
I love this product. Did very well on my daughter. It didn't cause any problems with her. She went to the beach that day and she wasn't burnt or red.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I've never tried this or even heard of it. I currently don't use any sunscreen on my son but if this product is good I might have to invest in it :)
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?