BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Myeshia L.
Mableton, GA
I love this lotion. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth, i normally use it everyday but now i use it four times a week and it still gets the job done.
Hillary T.
Louisville, KY
Love this sunscreen for my little one great protection awesome smell and gentle on my little ones soft skin definitely recommend and will purchase again
Lacey E.
Toledo, OH
I have used this lotion in the past. It is gentle yet works great. I use it for myself and my children. However, it is expensive so that is a draw back.
Lori J.
Used the product while out in the sun. My daughter only had this kind of sunscreen so I used it.Love the product and lasts a while and no sticky feeling.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I use this for my babies. It protects them from the sun and leaves their skin soft and smelling good. I don't have to worry about them getting sun burnt.
Bahrahree M.
Austin, TX
Skittle oily but works wonders on my baby to protect his skin from the sun had a travel size that was attached to full size I always carry it in my purse
Elizabeth D.
Worthington, MN
I have super sensitive facial skin that burns very very easily. I use this and have zero issues. Doesn't irritate my skin and helps keep the burn at bay.
Miriam S.
Bakersfield, CA
My baby has eczema. Because her skin is so sensitive, I cannot use just any baby product. Her pediatrician recommend this and it doesn't give her a rash.
Tanya S.
Louisville, CO
This is a fantastic sunscreen that goes on light and easy and doesn't burn your eyes it is really really great one of the better ones that I've ever used
Sandra C.
Wenatchee, WA
Love it on my children!!!!! It also has a very nice scent to it!! It is full coverage!!! Highly recommend when looking for sun screen for you babies!!!!
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?