BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Jackie S.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
My son has super sensitive skin and this products is amazing. Doesn't leave a nasty residue and doesn't cause him to break out. The SPF is only 60 but it still does the job just have to put it on more frequently. I purchased it at Walmart for less than $8.
haniyah z.
I love Neutrogena so much and I love most of their sunscreens , but I was very disappointed when I tried this. This is a sunscreen that has very safe active ingredients like zinc oxide , but I would never recommend it as it is very thick , has a white tint , and doesn't blend well . I would say go for it if you don't mind looking all white and want to protect your skin in a budget --friendly way . I threw the product the day I got this .
Kassandra G.
Bristol
I used this on my niece and it was honestly the only day of our vacation that she didn't burn a little bit. Its very light and smooth and is probably one of my favorite baby sunscreens. It stayed on for a good amount of time and I only re applied once in about 7 hours! Would recommend and use again!
Katie E.
Locust Grove, GA
I love that I can use this sunscreen on both my baby and myself. I have very oily skin so this product is great because it doesn't add to the oiliness and cause breakouts like many other sunscreens do. It provides great protection from the sun and keeps me from burning. It's also great for my baby because it doesn't have the harsh chemicals that are in most other brands and it doesn't irritate her sensitive skin. It also keeps her from burning and protects her skin from the sun.
Claudia R.
Gainesville
This has become part of my daily makeup routine. I use this before applying my foundation to help protect myself from the sun. It's lightweight and doesn't make my skin feel oily. I would definitely buy it again.
Dawna P.
Wooton, KY
I love how this sunscreen is free of any toxins and how its main ingredients are Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. I feel this is the safest sunscreen for my baby and family. The only thing I dislike is it doesn't seem to completely disappear or soak in. It kind of leaves a whiteness to your skin after application.
Jess N.
I used to get this for my son when he was a baby- working with toddlers a lot of moms had this in my preschool so I forged I would give it a try. I love it because it doesn't run and seems to stay on throughout water play- however it is pricey for a small amount I think they need to sell the product in a bigger size
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
This sunscreen is so great for me! I have sensitive, very pale skin and this doesn't irritate it. I've actually found that, due to me being quite pale, it even out my skin tone because it leaves a little white tint on my skin, which I'm totally fine with! It may not be best if you have really dark skin though, if you mind that, because it may make you look pasty. Also, if you don't allow it to dry and soak into your skin for a little bit (only a couple minutes) it may get on clothes. It doesn't stain things, just sorta sits on them like solid white deodorant, and it comes off in the wash. I have had an issue around my eyes though, as it tends to dry out the skin there just a little bit and makes it a little flaky. That area is very sensitive for me though, so others definitely may not have that issue. I get around these issues though, and some of the may be only in my case, but I'll probably keep buying this product!
Josie P.
Orlando, FL
I have 6 months old and we just when on vacation to Florida. This product is great for babies. I love it. Is a great value! I have used it with my other kids as well. I'll buy it over and over. I recommend this product!
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a brand I trust and when it comes to my kids, I chose this brand to protect them from the sun. I loved how it is quickly absorbed by their body. It helped avoid sun burns and their skin tanned very nice and even! It fits in all my travel bags and did wonders last summer... we live in California so we use it a lot!!! I'm already stocked for spring break!
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?