BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
This is the best and lightest sunscreen that I use and I am an adult I use it for my face because it doesn't clog pores and it also doesn't leave a thin film
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
I use this for my son who has sensitive skin. He gets a rash from so many products that flair up his excema . This product does not bother his skin at all.
Holly W.
My daughter is allergic to a lot of sun screens. This one is great bc it stays on and she doesn't break out from using it. We usually purchase it at target
Lisa V.
Riverside, CA
I love this lotion. I have been using it since my babies where born. It is so great for their very sensitive skin. I will not sure another lotion on them.
Kelly J.
Van, WV
This is a lifesaver during the summer! It dries quick enough and isn't greasy so my 3 year old doesn't have time to throw a fit for having to stand still.
giselle r.
I really really like this neutragina sunscreen I put this sunscreen everytime is hot and me and my family go hiking and it really protects us from the sun
Chantel D.
Gray, TN
Definitely like this sunscreen. Applies easily and soaks into the skin. Had this on all of my kids when we were in the sun for hours and no one got burnt.
Brittney C.
Casselberry, FL
Only sunblock I'll use one my babies skin! Isn't greasy doesn't hurt them and protects them from the sun. We live outside during the summer and it's great!
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
I use this on both my kids, 3 & 4. Really lightweight and works really well for my fair skinned kids. I've also used it on myself and I like it for me too!
Sarah M.
Roswell, GA
This product is great! I use it on my face because it is so light and protects so well. I usually buy it at a drug store. It is effective and easy to use.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?