BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Lyla A.
I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites. I don't have to reapply which is very nice.
jessica w.
For those who have children with sensitive skin I recommend this product. My son used this and never burned. It does not have that greasy feel to it either. Definitely a great investment.
Jessica M.
Los Angeles
very good sunscreen for children. My children use it since the second one was 6 months old. This product protects you and is very soft for young skins from them
Danielle V.
With sensitive skin at our house we need a product that won't cause itching or break outs. We always have and always will use this product. It works. It's safe.
Lorena C.
Woodland Hls, CA
I absolutely love using this sunscreen on my babies! I apply it liberally, without worry......because it's totally safe for the entire family. Awesome product!
Alexis J.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used this plenty of times for my niece and it works great ! It's not oily and shiny like other sunscreen products and the price is great for the quality.
Debbie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I use this for my kids. It is amazing. They never get any burn, I don't have to worry about them feeling all greasy and oily. It doesn't have a horrible smell.
Jamie H.
Hershey, PA
Mom of 4 - I love this sunscreen for my babies. Goes on smoothly, and isn't thick and sticky like some baby sunscreens. My littles have never had a sunburn!
Emily G.
Bowling green, Ky
This is a good product for the price point. I use baby products because my skin is very sensitive and this doesn't seem to irritate quite as much as others.
Aleana S.
I love this sunscreen! It is so great , and it is very effective . Unlike other sunscreens. And I bought this from target I believe and the price is perfect.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?