BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This is a great product I still buy it for my family it gives the perfect amount of protection and lasts a long time in my opinion it is one of the best products out there.
Kelsey M.
I love this sunscreen for myself. I have very sensitive pale skin so I like how well it protects my skin. I've always used neutrogena products and I will continue to choose them for sunscreen
Megan W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Excellent. I like that it's fragrance free, really light feel when applying to skin, no greasy residue. Definitely a great pick if you have sensitive skin and are looking for a non-disgusting feeling moisturizer.
Meaghan L.
I've recommended this to so many people. It's a physical blocker. It doesn't create dry skin or breakouts and is a super safe way to protect what you love the most from the sun. I use it too!!
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I like this product. It works well, and doesn't feel like you put lotion on. It isn't heavy, or leave any streaks. Can be a little pricey depending on where you shop.
Christina S.
I've used this for myself, my kiddos and my family I babysit for. I've never had a burn. It's not greasy. It is very gentle and mild. This product exceeded my expectations because putting it on my kids and other people's kiddos I worry about the effectiveness but no worries with this product.
Abigail M.
This product was recommended for my teen. She has acne prone skin and went to a dermatologist for a medication. So the dermatologist recommended this one and it really helps a lot.
Lucy G.
Gilbert, AZ
This product is great. I picked it up in hurry. Easy to apply and long lasting. Non greasy so it's a plus for daily use. Very convenient for carry in baby's bag. Smells good too!
Brittany H.
Sanger, CA
I love this stuff! I use it on my kid's to this day, they are 1&2. I've used this since they were newborns. Never had any breakouts and it keeps their skin soft and absorbs quickly.
Kimberly C.
Belton, SC
Use this for my toddlers. Never have I had a problem with it. Great protection from the sun. Didn't bother their eyes or skin. Didn't get burnt which is amazing with such fair skin.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?