BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Stacey D.
Middletown, NY
This sunscreen is light and non greasy, and offered great protection from the sun. I have very fair skin and burn easily and this is the best sun protection that works well on my skin, as well as my family.
Casey A.
Kinston, NC
This is really good sunscreen. It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues. My cousin has a skin disease and this is the ONLY kind of sunscreen she can use that won't break her out. I love to use this on my face and ears.
Sammy R.
I use this all the time on my daughter since she was 4 months old. She has very sensitive skin and it's very gentle. I love that it's free and clear and definitely made my expectations when I first bought it
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
Love this stuff. Very gentle, and it soaks in nicely. Super light scent. I also love the pink packaging. Just a generally good example of another great product from them! Would suggest to a friend, definitely.
Kate B.
As soon as your baby can begin wearing sunscreen around 6 months old, this is the best sunscreen for them. It's pure, and great for their sensitive skin. Also has more protection from those harmful uv rays.
Amy V.
I have sensitive skin and like to use products that are safe for babies/kids to use. Neutrogena baby sunblock works wonders on me. It didn't feel heavy on me and wasn't too greasy. The packaging is cute too!
Samantha C.
Lincoln, IL
The only thing I don't like is it feels heavy on my kids and they feel sticky. I wouldn't buy it again. I prefer the spray can but again it's so heavy. I've yet found a good sunscreen for my little ones
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
I use this in my 6 month old and two year old. It goes on a bit on the thick side but it
Provides great coverage for hours. It is also very gentle on babies skin. Would definitely recommend and use again
Natalie H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I use this for my daughter who is two years old. It has a nice packaging not super messy & easy to spread & works pretty well just have to keep reapplying like any sunscreen. I recommend it to others
Jessica W.
Athens, GA
Protects from sun. Does not go on very clear; remains white. I did not burn, but I was also self conscious about the inability of the sunscreen to bleak with my skin tone.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?