BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Angelina G.
I started to use this from CVS a few years ago and I'll never go back to anything else. This sunscreen is perfect for those with sensitive skin on their face. Its the only one that doesn't burn my eyes.
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
Does this keep my baby from getting sunburnt? Definitely. Is it easy to apply? Not so much. No matter how much rubbing I do there are always white streaks and her skin is left looking like it has a faint white tiny to it. So I save it for days at the beach and go with something else for days where I just need to throw it on "incase".
Julie M.
This lotion works great on kids. It's also good to know it's better and a trusted company. I bought it at Walgreens at a good price. I was very happy with the effectiveness. Will definitely buy again.
Bridget S.
Wixom, MI
This is ok. I purchased it because baby sunblock products are cleaner ingredient wise. However, I didn't feel it provided as good of protection as I got more sun color than I normally would using another brand of the same self.
Jennifer R.
Houston , TX
Good to protect sun. Although my baby sister tried it on and accidentally got it in her eyes and it iterated her for a long time. If it's made for children it should be a bit more sensitive. But over all it has great results.
Felicia R.
Spartanburg, SC
I use this sunscreen on my 3 month old son. I bought it at Target in the baby section, and it's decently priced compared to other baby sunscreens. I don't like the smell very much, and it takes some time to rub in completely, but works well.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Use on my face to block the harmful uv rays. Walmart is where I get most of my sun screen products. Was gentle on my skin. Very effective no sunburn or redness. Yes others should try it out doesn't have to be just for babies.
Rebecca H.
Alexandria, VA
I have used Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion on both of my daughters for years and I love it. It soaks in quickly and never runs in their eyes. I will continue to use it for years to come. I recommend it to everyone.
Mai Y.
I have really sensitive skin and this sunscreen is the only sunscreen that doesn't make my skin breakout or get bumps. It doesn't have an oily feeling and the sunscreen smell is not as strong although it is still there.
Leela B.
I have pretty sensitive skin and have eczema area so I tend to not use sunscreen cause it burns in those areas but this is the exception. Its really gentle and doesnt feel like I have sunscreen on. Really good product.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?