BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Staci R.
Louisville, KY
My 1 year old has sensitive skin. I have been using this sunscreen for the past 2 months and it has not irritated her skin at all. Light, non-oily and provided good protection from the sun.
Imalae E.
Wilson, NC
When I had my first baby I never knew which product it was gonna be good for her and this never disappointed me, it meet my expectations and I can't say anything about it, I still use it even for me!
Kathryn C.
bentonville, ar
Works really well but a bit on the thick side. I love that it doesn’t have a super strong smell. It’s really effective and stays put in the water. Love the packaging. Perfect size to keep in my diaper bag and never accidentally opens. Will keep using for sure
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
I used this, this past year and I wasn't blown away. I had to apply it constantly. It wasn't lasting as long as the product advised. My 2 year old and I both got sunburn badly. We stopped using it and switched to another product. Also it was hard to rub in.
Ashley B.
Youngstown, OH
I am fair completed and use this for my son and I . Definitely works well. I have always got the best coverage from it and would definitely recommend it to other customers with children!
Ashley L.
Mcdonough, GA
This is the only sunscreen my kids can use! I have a child that has really sensitive skin and another with severe food allergies to peanut, dairy, and eggs. Both kids use this no problem!
Michelle S.
I used this on my face, and on my daughter and we haven't had an issue yet. I feel like you get your money's worth out of it and it's not hard to find! Even though this was my first time getting it not only would I buy again, but I would recommend it to anyone!
Caitlin H.
This product is fantastic. I would recommend it to everyone. The packaging is fabulous and a great cost as well. I have just tried this product and is truly exceeded my expectations. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to everyone.
Jasleen L.
Budd Lake, NJ
Love it! Its gentle yet strong when protecting against the sun. Since this doesn't have any of the harsher chemicals and fragrance free, i felt comfortable putting this on my 1 year old. its not too pricey either.
Nicole Y.
Vancouver, WA
To date, this is my favorite sunscreen to use on my small children. It's not super greasy or cakes like other brands can be. There is no strong odor. It absorbs into my baby's skin quickly and protects nicely. I only wish the cake up with a paraben free formlula.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?